With Summer coming to a close and Fall in the air, here is the Hoboken real estate market update for condominium units for sale. This data is compiled from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Active Hoboken Condos
- Currently there are 484 Active Hoboken condos for sale with an average listing price of $585,301. The average days on the market for an Active Hoboken Condo is 109 days. Since August 1, 111 new Active condos came on the market in Hoboken. The average asking price of these new Hoboken condos is $535,570.
Pending Hoboken Condos
- Currently there are 157 Hoboken condos under contract. The average listing price of the pending Hoboken condos is $529,319. The condos spent an average of 111 days on the market. ****Please note: We will not know the sales prices of these condos until they actually close. Only then the sales prices will be made public.
Sold Hoboken Condos Since 8/1/09
- 64 Hoboken condos sold since 8/1/09 with an average listing price of $523,103. The average sales price of these Hoboken condos were $498,375 spending an average of 113 days on the market.
Expired Hoboken Condos
- These are Hoboken condos listed for sale with a Realtor and did not sell during the period of the listing agreement. 45 Hoboken condos expired in the past 30 days. The average listing price of an expired Hoboken condo was $490,260 spending an average of 193 days on the market.
Hoboken Waterfront Condo Update
- Harborside Lofts: 5 Active condos for sale, 3 condos under contract.
- Hudson Tea Building: 20 Active condos for sale, 5 condos under contract, 1 condo sold in the past 30 days.
- 2 Constitution Court: 9 Active condos for sale, 0 under contract.
- Maxwell Place: 25 Active condos for sale, 5 condos under contract, 2 condos sold in past 30 days.
- The W Hotel & Residences: 5 Active condos for sale, 1 condo under contract.
****The above data may not reflect all of the units that may be available or that have sold in these Hoboken waterfront buildings. Toll Brothers which represents Harborside Lofts, the Hudson Tea Building, and Maxwell Place does not place all of their condos in the Hudson County MLS for sale and does not report all of their sales through the MLS either. Neither does the Applied Companies, the developer of the W Hotel in Hoboken.
If you have any questions about this market update, please feel free to contact me.
Keep up with Hoboken real estate on Facebook.