As we approach the end of summer 2009, here is the Hoboken real estate market update for condominium units for sale. This data is compiled from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Active Hoboken Condos
- Currently there are 544 Active Hoboken condos for sale with an average listing price is $581,568. Average days on the market: 111 Days. Since July 1, 2009, 117 new Hoboken condos came on the market for sale. The average asking price of these new Active Hoboken condo listings was $597,483.
Pending Hoboken Condos
- Currently there are 148 Hoboken condos under contract waiting to close. The average listing price was $548,005, spending an average of 106 days on the market. ****Please note, we will not know what these pending Hoboken condos sold for until they actually close. Only then will the final sales prices be published.
Sold Hoboken Condos Since 7/1/09
- 64 Hoboken condos sold since July 1, 2009 with an average listing price of $499,537. The average sold price was $474,084, spending an average of 88 days on the market.
Expired Hoboken Condos
- These are Hoboken condos listed for sale with a Realtor and did not sell during the period of the listing agreement. There were a total of 38 Expired Hoboken condos in the past 30 days. The average asking price was $591,777, spending an average of 168 days on the market.
Hoboken Waterfront Condo Update
- Harborside Lofts: 6 Active units for sale, 3 units under contract.
- Hudson Tea Building: 23 Active units for sale, 3 units under contract.
- 2 Constitution Court : 9 Active units for sale, 0 units under contract.
- Maxwell Place: 27 Active units for sale, 7 units under contract.
- The W Hoboken: 5 Active units for sale, 1 unit under contract.
****The above data may not reflect all of the units that may be available or that have sold in these Hoboken waterfront buildings. Toll Brothers which represents Harborside Lofts, the Hudson Tea Building, and Maxwell Place does not place all of their condos in the Hudson County MLS for sale and does not report all of their sales through the MLS either. Neither does the Applied Companies, the developer of the W Hotel in Hoboken.
If you have any questions about this market update, please feel free to contact me.