With half of 2009 now over, the Hoboken real estate market turns towards the middle of summer. Below is the Hoboken real estate market update for condominium units for sale. Data is compiled from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Active Hoboken Condos
- Currently there are 561 Active condos for sale in Hoboken with an average listing price of $574,167. Average days on the market: 108 Days
Since June 1, 2009, 144 new Hoboken condos came on the market for sale. The average asking price was $597,556.
Pending Hoboken Condos
- 158 condos with an average asking price of $551,798. Average days on market: 93 days.
Sold Hoboken Condos Since 6/1/09
- 50 Hoboken condos closed since June 1, 2009 with an average list price of $566,299. The average sales price was $538,800 . These sold Hoboken condos spent an average of 76 days on the market.
Expired Hoboken Condos
- These are Hoboken condos that were listed for sale with a Realtor and did not sell during the term of the listing agreement. There were a total of 29 Expired Hoboken condos in the past 30 days. The average listing price was $777,650 with an average of 152 days on the market.
Hoboken Waterfront Condo Update
- Harborside Lofts: 1 Active re-sale unit, 3 units under contract.
- Hudson Tea Building: 26 Active units, 5 units under contract.
- 2 Constitution Court: 11 Active re-sale units, 1 unit under contract.
- Maxwell Place: 22 Active condos, 7 units under contract.
- The W Hotel: 7 Active condos, 0 re-sale units under contract.
****The above data may not reflect all of the units that may be available or that have sold in these Hoboken waterfront buildings. Toll Brothers which represents Harborside Lofts, the Hudson Tea Building, and Maxwell Place does not place all of their condos in the Hudson County MLS for sale. Neither does the Applied Companies, the developer of the W Hotel in Hoboken.
If you have any questions about this market update, please feel free to contact me.