In this issue of August 2021 top-selling condos…
- Condo amenities throughout Hudson County are unmatched, and we believe last month’s top-selling condos serve as perfect proof.
- A flurry of new housing inventory is coming soon, which means now is the time to list for sellers who want to stand out.
- Want to learn more about Hudson County real estate? Contact the Living on the Hudson Team to buy or sell your condo right now!
Top-Selling Condos in Hudson County for August 2021
Hoboken: 210 Bloomfield Street Unit 1
Sold for $2,325,000 on 8/2/21. ($1,152.13/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,018 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private backyard, in-unit washer and dryer, open concept floor plan
- Gourmet kitchen with marble countertops and custom cabinetry
- Primary suite with impressive walk-in closet
- Energy-efficient home with a variety of smart home technologies
Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson Street Unit 3804–3805, 77 Hudson
Sold for $2,200,000 on 8/3/21. ($1,170.21/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,880 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge, on-site fitness center, and swimming pool
- Oversized master suite with attached spa-style bathroom
- Floor-to-ceiling windows boasting breathtaking views
- Home office space
Jersey City Heights: 121 North Street Unit 1
Sold for $935,000 on 8/10/21. ($412.99/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,264 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private rooftop deck, on-site parking with electric vehicle charging stations
- Prime location near Jersey City Heights’ top attractions
- Kitchen complete with quartz counters and stainless steel appliances
- Stunning solid oak flooring throughout
Journal Square – Jersey City: 769 Montgomery Street Unit 404
Sold for $705,000 on 8/26/21. ($301.41/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,339 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Abundant storage, garage parking, private home office space
- Townhome-style living
- Windowed kitchen with breakfast bar, deep cherry cabinets, and limestone backsplash
- Easy access to public transportation
Bergen Lafayette – Jersey City: 300 Communipaw Avenue Unit 308
Sold for $490,000 on 8/17/21.
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Amenities: Adjacent to Liberty State Park transit hub, plus walking distance to Liberty State Park
- City skyline views from your front door
- Open-floor concept with soaring ceilings
- Hardwood flooring throughout
West Bergen: 2 Alexander Court
Sold for $535,000 on 8/27/21. ($286.71/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,866 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private lawn area, clubhouse with fitness center, outdoor pool
- Low HOA fees
- Sun-drenched balconies with views of the Waterfront Promenade
- Two-car garage with storage area
Greenville – Jersey City: 106 Shearwater Court Unit TH
Sold for $975,000 on 8/24/21. ($360.44/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,705 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private boat dock, eat-in kitchen, two-car garage with space for third car in driveway
- Rare location on front row of Port Liberte waterfront
- Unobstructed views of NYC skyline, Statue of Liberty, and Hudson River
- Spacious backyard, plus large terraces for hosting
Weehawken: 800 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 906, Avora
Sold for $2,025,000 on 8/17/21. ($1,041.67/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,944 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge, outdoor plaza with pool access, strength and cardio fitness center
- Chef’s kitchen with waterfall counters, french-door refrigerator, and wine cooler
- Waterfront views
- Master bathroom with standalone bathtub and secluded shower
West New York: 438 Albany Court, Jacob’s Ferry
Sold for $1,065,000 on 8/19/21. ($469.58/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,267 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Three outdoor spaces, two-car parking, 24/7 security
- Central air system controlled by Nest Thermostats
- Expansive kitchen with an adjacent balcony, brand-new cabinetry, and an island adorned with a breakfast bar
- Two outdoor pools
North Bergen: 8100 River Road North Unit 1002, The Watermark
Sold for $755,000 on 8/25/21. ($549.09/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,375 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two guest suites, 24-hour concierge, and health club with sauna
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Luxury living area with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Full-sized Bosch washer and dryer
Guttenberg: 57 Lydia Drive
Sold for $905,000 on 8/27/21. ($421.71/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,146 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Parking for two cars, two pools with jacuzzis, and free shuttle to ferry
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Wood-encased private elevator on all floors
- Designer kitchen with built-in wine refrigerator and fireplace
Union City – 801 Palisade Avenue Unit PH401
Sold for $660,000 on 8/20/21. ($550.00/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1,200 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Assigned parking space, convenience to public transportation, stylish lobby
- Penthouse loft-like apartment
- 13’ ceilings and seven-inch plank hardwood floors
- Located in the upscale West Hoboken section of Union City
Secaucus: 15 Creekside Court
Sold for $485,000 on 7/1/21. ($260.61/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 2 half baths, 2,369 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Olympic-sized pool, full gym, and basketball court
- Cozy family room with built-in gas fireplace
- Large primary suite with walk-in closet
- Brand-new flooring throughout
Bayonne: 26 Maritime Way
Sold for $440,000 on 8/24/21. ($247.89/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,775 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Internet-enabled garage door, thermostat with remote sensor, and surround sound wiring
- Recently updated corner townhouse
- Gleaming mahogany floors
- Kitchen with sleek black granite counters
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service
Ready to Buy or Sell in 2021?
If you’re thinking about investing in Gold Coast real estate, our handy search tool and custom condo guides can help you kick off your move. The Living on the Hudson Team also offers personalized selling advice, the latest sales data for Hudson County listings throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis to all of our clients. If you have any questions about top-selling condos in August 2021 or the market as a whole, feel free to get in touch with us at 347-448-3766.
Want to see your home on next month’s blog post? You can list with us in just a few clicks, or chat with a member of our team to get started!