In this issue of July 2021 top-selling condos…
- Condo prices are on the rise in Hudson County, largely thanks to the hot July 2021 real estate market.
- An increase in inventory has prompted more interest from buyers, which means now is the time to list.
- Want to learn more about Hudson County real estate? Contact the Living on the Hudson Team to buy or sell your condo right now!
Top-Selling Condos in Hudson County for July 2021
Hoboken: 118 Madison Street Unit 3
Sold for $2,450,000 on 7/29/21. ($846.87/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,893 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private rooftop patio, on-site parking and storage
- Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and separate pantry
- Primary suite with massive walk-in closet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
Downtown Jersey City: 299 Pavonia Avenue Unit 3–9, Wells Fargo
Sold for $2,075,000 on 7/30/21. ($584.51/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3,550 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Virtual doorman, deeded parking space, updated elevator and mechanicals
- Original wood beams and columns
- Ample skylights and north-facing windows
- Loft-style aesthetic
Jersey City Heights: 112 Ogden Avenue Unit 1
Sold for $1,150,000 on 7/13/21. ($461.29/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,493 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private backyard, close to dog run and community garden
- Spacious duplex that feels like a suburban home
- Kitchen complete with Bosch appliances and Italian marble
- Wide plank oak flooring throughout
Journal Square – Jersey City: 38 Garrison Avenue Unit 1
Sold for $1,130,003 on 7/28/21. ($376.67/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 3,000 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Smart home features, in-law suite, private backyard with auto-watering planter
- Heated one-car garage
- Open-concept chef’s kitchen with dining area and exposed brick
- Private rooftop deck
Bergen Lafayette – Jersey City: 300 Communipaw Avenue Unit 145
Sold for $400,000 on 7/26/21. ($471.14/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 849 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Deeded parking space, tax abatement, in-unit laundry
- Low HOA fees
- Southeastern exposure with NYC skyline views
- Hardwood flooring throughout
West Bergen: 51 Lee Court
Sold for $617,500 on 7/23/21. ($287.74/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,146 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Garage parking, gated entrance, recreation center with pool
- Waterfront location
- Open-concept main floor with gas fireplace
- Primary suite with walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub
Greenville – Jersey City: 6 Constitution Way Unit 6
Sold for $820,000 on 7/28/21. ($383/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,141 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Full-size laundry room, one-car garage, Port Liberte recreational facilities
- Bonus room with full bath and large closet
- Private backyard
- Primary suite with soaking tub and frameless shower
Weehawken: 564 Gregory Avenue Unit A9 Penthouse
Sold for $999,900 on 7/15/21. ($335.99/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,976 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Gym, kids playroom, two deeded parking spaces
- Separate entrances on each floor
- Custom built-in sauna
- Spacious kitchen with 36 inch range
West New York: 404 Newburgh Court, Jacobs Ferry
Sold for $1,950,000 on 7/23/21. ($695.19/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 2,805 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two decks and a patio, security system, on-site pool
- Two-car garage with driveway
- Spacious kitchen with quartz countertops, GE kitchen hub, and Thermador appliances
- Wired for surround sounds
North Bergen: 16B Riverview Circle, Roc Harbor.
Sold for $900,000 on 7/2/21. ($353.50/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,546 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two-car garage, private elevator, three balconies
- Fully equipped kitchen with multiple ovens and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living room with New York City views
- Hardwood floors and custom millwork throughout
Guttenberg: 62–68 69th Street Unit 509
Sold for $664,900 on 7/21/21. ($535.35/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, 1,242 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Rooftop terrance, club room, electric vehicle charging
- Oversized windows
- Contemporary design
- European-style kitchen with waterfall edge quartz countertops
Union City – 1620 Manhattan Avenue Unit C4
Sold for $1,275,000 on 7/16/21. ($302.13/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4,220 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private elevator, one parking space, ideal location near Palisade Cliff
- Renovated kitchen with custom cabinets and quartz countertops
- Primary suite with walk-in closet
- Original beams and exposed brick
Secaucus: 484 Teal Plaza
Sold for $485,000 on 7/1/21. ($260.61/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2,5 bathrooms, 1,861 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Carport with storage room, tennis courts, pool
- Park-like courtyard
- Large primary suite with walk-in closet
- Full laundry room
Bayonne: 201 West 30th Street Unit 102
Sold for $446,000 on 7/27/21. ($262.04/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,702 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two indoor parking spaces, private waterfront terrace
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Primary suite with modern finishes and stand-up shower
- Kitchen with abundant cabinet space
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service
Ready to Buy or Sell in 2021?
If you’re thinking about investing in Gold Coast real estate, our handy search tool and custom condo guides can help you kick off your move. The Living on the Hudson Team also offers personalized selling advice, the latest sales data for Hudson County listings throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis to all of our clients. If you have any questions about top-selling condos in July 2021 or the market as a whole, feel free to get in touch with us at 347-448-3766.
Want to see your home on next month’s blog post? You can list with us in only a few clicks, or chat with a member of our team to get started!