In this issue of June 2021 top-selling condos…
- We’re still seeing some impressive gains in the Hudson County condo market this summer.
- As more and more sellers list their homes, buyer activity continues to reach an all-time high.
- Want to learn more about Hudson County real estate? Contact the Living on the Hudson Team to buy or sell your condo right now!
Top-Selling Condos in Hudson County for June 2021
Hoboken: 2 Constitution Court Unit #403
Sold for $2,650,000 on 6/18/21. ($1027/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,579 sq. ft.
- Amenities: In-unit laundry, on-site rental parking, doorman, elevator
- Twin-corner residence with private terrace
- Primary suite with hydrotherapy-enhanced rain shower
- Open concept main floor
Downtown Jersey City: 174 Washington Street Unit #3L, Sugar House
Sold for $2,600,000 on 6/1/21. ($1,295/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,007 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Views of the Statue of Liberty and Lower Manhattan, Pella windows with electric blinds, Calcutta marble
- Private balcony
- Professional kitchen with quartz countertops
- Oversized primary bedroom with spa-style bathroom
Weehawken: 1200 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit #615, Avenue Collection
Sold for $2,235,000 on 6/2/21. ($1,232/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,814 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private wraparound terrace, 24-hour doorman, fitness center with sauna, covered parking
- 9-foot ceilings with high-hat lighting
- Wraparound terrace with views of Midtown Manhattan
- Gourmet kitchen with peninsula and wine fridge
Journal Square – Jersey City: 32 Romaine Avenue Unit #1
Sold for $725,000 on 6/11/21. ($290/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,500 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private backyard, front patio, private parking space for an additional fee
- Close to the Journal Square PATH station
- Fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel Samsung appliances
- Guest suite with private entrance and separate key
West New York: 6050 Boulevard East Unit #PHH
Sold for $1,500,000 on 6/1/21. ($681.82/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,200 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Smart home technology, private balcony, on-site garage
- Galley kitchen with new appliances
- Panoramic vistas of Manhattan and the Hudson
- Spacious primary suite with a full spa experience
Bergen Lafayette: 77 Clerk Street Unit #1
Sold for $655,000 on 6/18/21. ($319.51/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,050 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private balcony, backyard, lower level bonus space
- True hardwood floors throughout
- Primary suite with walk-in closet
- Large windows with natural light throughout
Union City: 1601 Manhattan Avenue Unit #303
Sold for $742,500 on 6/15/21. ($456.92/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,625 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Fitness center, deeded garage parking, deeded storage rooms, 5-year tax abatement
- Chef’s style kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Porcelain floor-to-ceiling bathrooms with floating vanities
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
North Bergen: 8100 River Road Unit #1111, The Watermark
Sold for $1,325,000 on 6/25/21. ($673.96/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,966 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two parking spaces, 24-hour concierge, indoor and outdoor pools
- Private terrace
- Hudson and New York views from the north and south
- Gas fireplace
Guttenberg: 161 Lydia Drive, Bulls Ferry
Sold for $673,500 on 6/1/21. ($454.45/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,482 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Back patio and balcony, riverfront walkway, two outdoor pools
- Move-in ready with privacy and upgraded features
- Custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Private garage
Jersey City Heights: 502 Palisade Avenue Unit #301
Sold for $960,000 on 6/30/21. ($591.13/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,624 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private parking, heated floors, builder warranty
- Open chef’s kitchen with dining area
- Spacious living room with New York City views
- Custom electric blinds
Greenville – Jersey City: 201 Shearwater Court Unit #12
Sold for $707,500 on 6/4/21. ($401.99/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,760 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Waterfront patio, 24-hour gated security, exterior maintenance
- Crown moldings and other upscale finishes
- Single-level living
- Gourmet kitchen with wine fridge
West Bergen – 18 Lyon Court
Sold for $580,000 on 6/8/21. ($270.27/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,146 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Waterfront views, private elevator, on-site features
- Open modern kitchen
- Large living room with cathedral ceilings
- Primary suite with walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub
Bayonne: 78 East 24th Street Unit #4
Sold for $320,000 on 6/18/21.
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Amenities: Private parking and storage room, personal washer/dryer, shared backyard
- New protective layer added to the roof with 15-year warranty
- Newly renovated interior
- Primary suite with balcony access
Secaucus: 68 Mallard Place Unit #68
Sold for $825,000 on 6/16/21.
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Amenities: Patio and yard, on-site parking, exterior maintenance
- End-unit with waterfront views in Riverside Court
- Primary suite with walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub
- Natural light in every room
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service
Ready to Buy or Sell in 2021?
If you’re thinking about investing in Gold Coast real estate, our handy search tool and custom condo guides can help you kick off your move. The Living on the Hudson Team also offers personalized selling advice, the latest sales data for Hudson County listings throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis to all of our clients. If you have any questions about top-selling condos in June 2021 or the market as a whole, feel free to get in touch with us at 347-448-3766.
Want to see your home on next month’s blog post? You can list with us in only a few clicks, or chat with a member of our team to get started!