In this issue of January 2021 top-selling condos…
- Hudson County’s condo market is looking strong for 2021, especially as we head into the busy spring selling season.
- In January, the average sales value in Hoboken decreased by 8.6%, while total closed condo sales increased by 6.5%.
- In Jersey City, the average sales value for January 2021 decreased by 2.6% since last year, and closed condo sales increased by a whopping 34.7%.
- Contact the Living on the Hudson Team to buy or sell your condo in the new year!
January’s Top-Selling Condos in Hudson County
Hoboken: 705 Clinton Street Unit 2
Sold for $1,425,000 on 1/20/21. ($783/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,820 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private elevator, in-unit laundry, garage parking
- Private rooftop deck and balconies
- Custom bathrooms with radiant heated floors
- Custom kitchen with white cabinets and Thermador stainless steel appliances
Downtown Jersey City: 2 2nd Street Unit PH4003, Crystal Point
Sold for $1,718,000 on 1/15/21. ($1,242/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,383 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Protected New York City views, private balcony, concierge services
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
- Spacious open-concept floorplan
- Hardwood flooring throughout
Weehawken: 4 Cambridge Way, Henley on Hudson
Sold for $1,985,000 on 1/28/21. ($630/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 3,150 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Garage parking, private balcony, three fitness centers
- Owner’s suite with dressing room, mini-bar, and radiant heated floors
- Custom kitchen with marble and custom woodwork
- Commanding views of the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River
Journal Square – Jersey City: 78 Baldwin Avenue Unit A
Sold for $505,500 on 1/29/21. ($369/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,424 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private driveway, east-facing backyard, in-unit laundry
- Newly rebuilt home with open-concept floorplan
- Partial Manhattan views
- Bonus flex space for office or storage
West New York: 22 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 422, Grandview I
Sold for $835,000 on 1/5/21. ($526/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,587 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private courtyard, on-site pool, 24-hour concierge
- High ceilings with crown molding throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Spacious owner’s suite with dual California-style closets.
There were no closed condo sales in January 2021 in this section of Jersey City.
Union City: 306 New York Avenue Unit 301
Sold for $630,000 on 1/26/21. ($525/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,201 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Smart-home features, residents-only patio, indoor garage parking
- Custom kitchen with energy-saving Samsung appliances
- Private balconies with sliding glass doors and panoramic city views
- Close to the Light Rail, Citibikes, and Washington Park
North Bergen: 7027 Durham Avenue
Sold for $500,000 on 1/29/21. ($215/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,331 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private backyard, video intercom system, two-car parking
- New construction
- State-of-the-art kitchen with Samsung appliances and Carrara quartz counters
- Hardwood oak floors and Pella windows throughout
Guttenberg: 7000 Boulevard East Unit 36D, Galaxy Towers
Sold for $330,000 on 1/15/21. ($247/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,337 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Multi-million dollar spa, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center
- New York City and Verrazano Bridge views
- Chef-style kitchen with cherry cabinets and granite counters
- Bonus solarium space
Jersey City Heights: 560 Palisade Avenue
Sold for $870,000 on 1/5/21. ($348/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,500 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Semi-private rooftop terrace, in-unit laundry, private garage
- Converted firehouse with modern amenities and historic charm
- Custom kitchen with imported Doimo Cucine cabinets and Italian counters
- Close to public transportation and local farmers market
Greenville – Jersey City: 15 Half Moon Isle
Sold for $1,200,000 on 1/29/21. ($296/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 4,050 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Boat dock, 24-hour gated security, exterior maintenance
- Brazilian cherry floors throughout
- Chef-style kitchen with Subzero appliances and wine fridge
- Comes with boat dock
West Bergen – Jersey City: 13 Redwood Street
Sold for $390,000 on 1/8/21. ($279/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1,398 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Assigned parking space, 24-hour security, waterfront promenade
- Eat-in kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Central air and in-unit laundry
- Private balcony
Bayonne: 435 Avenue E Unit 4
Sold for $375,000 on 1/5/21. ($251/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,467 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Shared backyard, deeded parking, common area
- Eat-in kitchen with private balcony
- Dedicated laundry room with Kenmore Elite washer and dryer
- Second level with attic storage and sunroom
Secaucus: 21 Jacobs Landing Way
Sold for $675,000 on 1/5/21. ($241/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,800 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private garage and driveway, community green space, walk-out terrace
- Open-concept floorplan with hardwood flooring and ample storage space
- Walkout basement with room for home theater
- Close to New York City, Newark Airport, and the American Dream Mall
Edgewater: 504 Undercliff Avenue
Sold for $1,260,000 on 1/4/21. ($293/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 4,300 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Rooftop deck, private backyard, close to shopping and dining
- New construction with modern exterior
- Custom kitchen with double oven and quartz counters
- Smart thermostats and built-in speakers throughout
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service
Ready to Buy or Sell in 2021?
If you’re thinking about investing in Gold Coast real estate, our handy search tool and custom condo guides can help you kick off your search with ease. The Living on the Hudson Team also offers personalized selling advice, the latest sales data for Hudson County listings throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis to all of our clients. If you have any questions about top-selling condos during January 2021 or the market as a whole, feel free to get in touch with us at 347-448-3766.
Want to see your home on next month’s blog post? You can list with us in only a few clicks, or get in touch with a member of our team to get started!