In this issue of December’s top-selling condos…
- Hudson County’s condo market made some impressive gains, even during the holiday season.
- In December, the average sales value in Hoboken decreased by just 5.9%, while total closed condo sales increased by 20.8%.
- In Jersey City, the average sales value for December 2020 decreased by 1.9% since last year, and closed condo sales increased by a shocking 47.5%.
- Contact the Living on the Hudson Team to buy or sell your condo in the new year!
December’s Top-Selling Condos in Hudson County
Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 914, Maxwell Place
Sold for $1,785,000 on 12/22/20. ($932/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms and den, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,915 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Five separate landscaped rooftop decks, 24-hour concierge, two pools
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counters and breakfast bar
- Owner’s suite with walk-in closet and custom organizers
- Unobstructed sunset views
Downtown Jersey City: 75 Park Lane S. Unit 2203, Park and Shore
Sold for $2,250,000 on 12/8/2020. ($1,244/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,808 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Smart-home features, teak-line spa, wine tasting room
- Chef-style kitchen with Integral Bosch appliance package
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Panoramic Hudson River vistas
Weehawken: 2 Oxford Landing, Henley on Hudson
Sold for $2,075,000 on 12/22/2020. ($680/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 3,050 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Garage parking, private balcony, rooftop terrace
- Wood, stone, and tile finishes throughout
- Custom kitchens and bathrooms
- Commanding views of the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River
Journal Square – Jersey City: 65 Corbin Avenue Unit 2
Sold for $705,000 on 12/28/20. ($336/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,100 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private rooftop deck, deeded garage, five-year tax abatement
- New construction home with open-concept floorplan
- Expansive kitchen with modern cabinetry and brass hardware
- Close to Journal Square PATH, shopping, and nightlife
West New York: 9 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 916, Nine on the Hudson
Sold for $2,050,000 on 12/31/2020. ($1,156/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,773 sq. ft.
- Amenities: On-site parking garage, exercise center, multiple outdoor spaces
- Open-concept floorplan with Manhattan views
- Separate bedroom wing with ample space
- Custom-selected tile and hardware
Bergen Lafayette – 300 Communipaw Avenue Unit 128
Sold for $542,500 on 12/30/2020. ($452/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,200 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Deeded parking space, tax abatement included
- Restored loft with brick walls
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Close to Liberty State Park
Union City: 4315 Park Avenue Unit 8C
Sold for $680,000 on 12/2/2020. ($368/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,846 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 80-foot-long terrace, one assigned parking space, New York City views
- Five sets of sliding doors that lead to terrace
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Close to New Jersey Transit Bus Service
North Bergen: 8100 River Road Unit 1005, The Watermark
Sold for $654,000 on 12/3/2020. ($429/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,525 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private shuttle, gym, indoor and outdoor pools
- Master suite with California Closets and marble surfaces
- Countless custom upgrades
- Views of Manhattan, the Hudson River, and the George Washington Bridge
Guttenberg: 121 Abbie Court, Bulls Ferry
Sold for $659,000 on 12/15/2020. ($458/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,440 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private balcony, two pools with Jacuzzis, free shuttle to the NY Waterway
- Bergen-style unit
- Large living room with custom oak wall unit and fireplace
- Master suite with walk-in closet, shower, and tub
Jersey City Heights: 502 Palisade Avenue Unit PH502
Sold for $865,000 on 12/8/2020. ($541/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,598 sq. ft.
- Amenities: New York City Views, full-sized washer and dryer, central air
- Contemporary kitchen with quartz countertops and waterfall island
- Master bedroom with custom walk-in closets
- Adjacent to Riverview Park and Gardens
Greenville – Jersey City: 1 Independence Way Unit 101
Sold for $717,500 on 12/30/2020. ($401/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,791 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Boat dock, 24-hour gated security, exterior maintenance
- Private patio
- Brand-new doors and windows
- Canal access
West Bergen – Jersey City: 3 Smit Court
Sold for $425,000 on 12/23/2020. ($285/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,491 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Gated entrance, two-car garage, swimming pool
- Master suite with walk-in closet, stand-up shower, and tub
- In-unit laundry
- Private balcony
Bayonne: 206 Avenue A Unit 2
Sold for $465,000 on 12/23/2020. ($401/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,160 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Garage and driveway parking, private yard, attic storage
- New construction condo
- Open-concept layout with generous room sizes
- In-unit laundry
Secaucus: 9 Creekside Court
Sold for $606,000 on 12/1/2020. ($256/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 2,369 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private garage, indoor pool and rec center, free shuttle to train and bus stations
- Massive kitchen with center island, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances
- Walkout ground floor with room for home theater
- Close to three playgrounds, including Schmidt’s Woods
Edgewater: 1178 River Road
Sold for $1,650,000 on 12/4/2020. ($330/sq. ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 5,000 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Rooftop deck, private elevator, two laundry rooms
- Brazilian cherry wood flooring throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with marble center island, built-in cappuccino maker, and breakfast area
- Master suite with five closets
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service
Ready to Buy or Sell in 2021?
If you’re looking for your very own slice of paradise in Hudson County, our handy search tool and custom condo guides can help you kick off your search with ease. The Living on the Hudson Team also offers personalized selling advice, the latest sales data for Hudson County listings throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis to all of our clients. If you have any questions about December’s top-selling condos or the market as a whole, feel free to get in touch with us at 347-448-3766.
Want to see your home on next month’s blog post? You can list with us in only a few clicks or get in touch with a member of our team to get started!