As the country continues to recover from the global pandemic, the Hudson County condo market seems to be strengthening with each passing month. This is fantastic news for anyone looking to buy or sell soon, especially in communities like North and West Bergen, where we saw price increases of over 12%.
Did you miss out on our last blog post? If so, here are a few market stats you should know: the average sales value in Hoboken for July 2020 decreased by 5.3% since last year, which puts it at $814,416. In Jersey City, the average sales value for July 2020 decreased by a mere 1.4% since last year, which now makes it $765,377.
Now that you’ve seen the latest market stats, let’s take a look at Hudson County’s top-selling condos for July.
Top-Selling Condos in Hudson County for July 2020
Hoboken: 74 Monroe Street Unit 4
Sold for $2,175,000 on 7/16/20. ($806/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,700 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two heated garage parking spots, rooftop deck, private hallway entrance
- Gatsby-inspired custom designer home
- Open concept main floor with gourmet kitchen and spacious dining area
- Master suite with custom walk-in closet and marble details
Downtown Jersey City: 249 Washington Street Unit 3
Sold for $1,153,000 on 7/17/2020. ($524/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,200 sq. ft.
- Amenities: On-site storage, outdoor space, nearby parking spot
- Located in scenic Paulus Hook
- Outdoor space
- 900 sq. ft. open concept living and dining area
Weehawken: 3 Carlyle Court, Brownstones at Port Imperial
Sold for $2,225,000 on 7/23/2020. ($533/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 4,171 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private elevator, laundry room, garage
- Custom designed by Swift/Morris Interiors
- Waterfront views of New York City
- Marble foyer
Journal Square – Jersey City: 936 Pavonia Avenue Unit 4B
Sold for $699,000 on 7/16/20. ($670/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,044 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Bike room, 24/7 security, private parking space
- Outdoor terrace
- Custom gourmet kitchen with Calacatta Rio quartz
- Master suite with 100″ custom mirror and walk-in closet
West New York: 468 Buffalo Court, Jacobs Ferry
Sold for $1,590,000 on 7/16/2020. ($567/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 2,805 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two-car parking, multiple pools, waterfront promenade
- Greenwich-style corner home
- Private elevator
- Designer kitchen with Canac cabinetry and granite counters
Bergen Lafayette – 124 Storm Avenue Unit 4K
Sold for $236,500 on 7/7/2020. ($330/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 717 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Close to PATH station, views Downtown Manhattan, less than a mile from Lincoln and Berry Lane Parks
- Low taxes
- Additional space for a den or office
- Move-in ready
Union City: 301 Manhattan Avenue Unit 4
Sold for $720,000 on 7/31/2020. ($461/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,563 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private rooftop deck, deeded parking, close to public transit
- Updated open concept kitchen and living area
- Walk-in closets with built-in storage
- Recently replaced appliances and HVAC system
North Bergen: 7855 Boulevard East Unit 11A
Sold for $515,000 on 7/31/2020. ($294/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,750 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private balcony, garage parking, pool and fitness center
- Eat-in kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Master suite with walk-in closet and dressing area
- Panoramic New York City views
Guttenberg: 7004 Boulevard East Unit 5G, Galaxy Towers
Sold for $385,000 on 7/3/2020. ($204/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,884 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Fitness center, multiple pools, 24/7 concierge
- Surround sound system
- Spacious California closets
- Master suite with stainless steel rainfall shower head with body jets
Jersey City Heights: 193 Hancock Avenue Unit 2
Sold for $840,000 on 7/24/2020. ($357/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,350 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private rooftop terrace, in-unit laundry, close to public transportation
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Chef-style kitchen with marble waterfall island and custom cabinets
- Master suite with additional private terrace
Greenville – Jersey City: 205 Shearwater Court Unit 41
Sold for $590,000 on 7/17/2020. ($490/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,205 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two pools, fitness center with saunas, dog park
- Diagonal Brazilian cherry flooring
- Kitchen with top-of-the-line induction and convection appliances
- Indoor heated parking space included
West Bergen – Jersey City: 55 Mallory Avenue Unit 60
Sold for $390,000 on 7/17/2020. ($285/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,368 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Elevator access, garage parking space, two balconies
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Open concept layout
- Located near Downtown Jersey City and PATH stations
Bayonne: 53 West 48th Street Unit B6
Sold for $340,200 on 7/9/2020. ($264/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,288 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two balconies, in-unit laundry
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Master suite with walk-in closet and spa-like bath
- California closet system
Secaucus: 210 Blue Heron Drive
Sold for $560,000 on 7/10/2020. ($296/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1,886 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Smart thermostats, WiFi garage opener, riverfront promenade and pool
- Balcony off of the main living and eating area
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Ample closet and storage space
Edgewater: 7 Oakdene Terrace
Sold for $1,065,000 on 7/31/2020. ($254/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 4,200 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Finished basement, two car garage with electric charger, close to nearby attractions
- Oversized windows and 18 foot ceilings
- Private patio with landscaped backyard
- Sky room with deck
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service
Ready to Make Your Move?
Despite the ongoing recession and global pandemic, investing in Hudson County real estate still remains a sound financial decision. And if you’re ready to take your next steps, the Living on the Hudson Team would love to help you make a move.
We’re proud to provide personalized selling selling advice, the latest sales data for Hudson County listings throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis to all of our clients. If you ever have any questions, just reach out to us via phone, text, or email.
Want to see your condo on our next round up of the top-selling Hudson County listings? You can list your home in just a few clicks or get in touch with a member of our team to get started!