As the world continues to settle into a new normal, many Hudson County buyers and sellers are beginning to reenter the market. Although we’ve seen a noticeable decrease in sales, condo prices remain strong—and that means our market will likely do well despite the ongoing economic downturn.
If you’re eager to learn more about Hudson County’s competitive housing market, our team’s monthly updates feature all the stats you need to know. And if you’re searching for more detailed information, our buying and selling guides are packed with plenty of tips to help you get started.
Did you miss out on our last blog post? If so, here are a few market stats you should know: the average sales value in Hoboken for April 2020 decreased by just 5.3% since last year, which puts it at $822,999. In Jersey City, the average sales value for April 2020 decreased by a mere .17% since last year, which now makes it $776,216. These decreases are almost entirely due to the ongoing global health crisis, volatile stock market, and general economic uncertainty. However, we aren’t seeing any significant price drops, and the average sales price to list price ratio remains competitively high.
Now that you’re up to date on the latest stats, here’s our round-up of top-selling Hudson County condos for April.
Top-Selling Hudson County Condos for April 2020
Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 1210, Maxwell Place
Sold for $1,840,000 on 4/13/20. ($960/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,915 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge, two pools, landscaped rooftop gardens
- Custom 42″ kitchen cabinets
- Open concept living and dining room layout
- Corner unit with southern and western exposure
Downtown Jersey City: 277 2nd Street Unit 3
Sold for $1,600,307 on 4/1/2020. ($720/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,221 sq. ft.
- Amenities: In-unit laundry, integrated smart home tech, sound isolation technology
- Open concept kitchen with Viking professional appliances and quartz counters
- Custom shadow line trim throughout
- Three large utility closets
Weehawken: 2 Oxford Landing, Henley on Hudson
Sold for $2,050,000 on 4/6/2020. ($672/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 3,050 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private elevator, concierge service, members-only pool
- Control4 smart home system
- State-of-the-art kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets
- Private terrace with gas line
Journal Square – Jersey City: 50 Dey Street Unit 250, Canco Lofts
Sold for $600,000 on 4/14/20. ($471/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,273 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 24-hour doorman, basketball court, community and party rooms
- Second floor corner unit
- Panoramic views
- Garage parking spot available
West New York: 22 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 205, Grandview I
Sold for $925,000 on 4/3/2020. ($577/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,601 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge, outdoor swimming pool, fitness center
- New York City skyline views
- Brand new hardwood floors throughout
- Private balcony
Bergen Lafayette – 312 Arlington Avenue Unit 1
Sold for $555,000 on 4/27/2020. ($331/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,675 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private backyard, garage parking, balcony off master bedroom
- Herringbone tiled first floor
- High ceilings
- Plenty of storage space
Union City: 209 Palisade Avenue Unit 3
Sold for $625,000 on 4/15/2020. ($336/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,855 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Central air, keyless entry, garage with storage
- Close to parks, shops, and restaurants
- Updated kitchen with granite counters and breakfast bar
- Dedicated laundry room with sink
North Bergen: 8100 River Road Unit 419, The Watermark
Sold for $960,000 on 4/15/2020. ($523/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,834 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge, valet, golf simulator
- Private elevator
- Potential third bedroom
- Corner unit
Jersey City Heights: 18 Cambridge Avenue Unit 2
Sold for $885,000 on 4/24/2020. ($321/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2,750 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Smart home features, extra soundproofing, full home security system with cameras
- Grey herringbone wood tile throughout the main floor
- Chef-inspired kitchen with Fabuwood Nexus cabinets
- Full rooftop deck with sound system
Guttenberg: 62-68 69th Street 507
Sold for $620,900 on 4/15/2020. ($575/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, 1,078 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Rooftop terrace, assigned garage, eco-friendly features
- Open floor plan
- Quartz countertops with waterfall edge
- Contemporary design elements
Greenville – Jersey City: 15 Enterprise Court Unit 303
Sold for $520,000 on 4/30/2020. ($344/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,510 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Direct NYC views, private balcony, access to Port Liberte facilities
- Gourmet kitchen with tall cherry cabinets
- Luxurious master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
West Bergen – Jersey City: 7 Tribeca Avenue Unit 513
Sold for $417,047 on 4/15/2020. ($281/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,481 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Close to the Light Rail, in-unit washer/dryer, driveway and garage
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Open concept layout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
Bayonne: 2 Marina Drive
Sold for $389,000 on 4/30/2020. ($221/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,756 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Waterfront walkway, on-site marina, members-only pool
- Madison-style end unit
- Hardwood floors
- Open deck attached to living room
Secaucus: 34 Mallard Place
Sold for $565,000 on 4/21/2020. ($290/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,945 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Close to New York city, multiple balconies, private garage
- Towering 10′ ceilings
- Brazilian cherry floors
- Multiple walk-in closets
Edgewater: 301 Rutledge Court, Independence Harbor
Sold for $955,000 on 4/3/2020. ($497/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,920 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Gatehouse, clubhouse with gym, access to Hudson Riverfront Walkway
- Corner unit
- Kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and a custom backsplash
- Dedicated laundry room
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Ready to Make Your Move?
The Hudson County real estate market remains strong and competitive—and now more than ever, it’s imperative to have the right team of professionals on your side.
The Living on the Hudson Team’s dedicated experts are here to provide personalized selling selling advice, the latest sales data for condos throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis that will show you exactly what your condo is worth. And if you ever have any questions, we’re always available via phone, text, or email.
Ready to take your next steps? We’ve made it easy to list your home in just a few clicks. If you’re lucky, you might even make it on next month’s list of top-selling Hudson County condos!