Many sellers believe they have to put off selling their Hudson County condo due to current events—but this isn’t necessarily the case. As we navigate this new normal, it’s still possible to list your home and get a fantastic price if you work with the right real estate professionals.
The Living on the Hudson Team is here to help you navigate the ins and outs of Hudson County’s ever changing market, especially during these uncertain times. We’re proud to offer our clients comprehensive market updates every month, which feature all the current statistics you need to know. Want more detailed information? Our buying and selling guides have plenty of tips to guide you in the right direction.
Did you miss out on our last blog post? If so, here are a few market stats you should know: the average sales value in Hoboken for February 2020 decreased by just 3% since last year, which puts it at $837,189. In Jersey City, the average sales value for February 2020 decreased by a mere 1% since last year, which now makes it $771,669. Although these numbers are slightly lower than they were last year, we’re still seeing some pretty sizable gains since last month.
Now that you’re up-to-date on the latest stats, here’s our list of the most luxurious Hudson County condos that sold this February.
Top Condo Sales for February 2020
Hoboken: 91 Monroe Street #2
Sold for $2,599,000 on 2/6/20. ($780/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3,331 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Split-zone heating and cooling, close to PATH station, NYC views
- Private rooftop deck
- Chef-style kitchen with custom Wolf and Miele appliances
- Energy efficient construction
Downtown Jersey City: 75 Park Lane South Unit 1112, Park and Shore
Sold for $1,305,000 on 2/14/2020. ($1,051/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,510 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Sweeping New York City views, rooftop pool, private gym
- Penthouse unit
- Custom closets
- Imported Italian Dada cabinetry
Journal Square – Jersey City: 28 Giles Avenue 2
Sold for $575,000 on 2/7/20. ($421/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,360+ sq. ft.
- Amenities: 5-year tax abatement, 10-year builder’s warranty, side by side parking
- Private rooftop deck
- Fully-equipped kitchen with wine fridge
- Security cameras throughout
West New York: 6050 Boulevard East 18H
Sold for $860,000 on 2/27/2020. ($491/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,750 sq. ft.
- Amenities: One car garage, children’s play area, pool and fitness center
- Sweeping views of NYC
- Custom cabinetry and quartz kitchen countertops
- Fully marble master bathroom
Union City: 310 10th Street Unit 3
Sold for $495,000 on 2/24/2020. ($410/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,206 sq. ft.
- Amenities: In-unit washer/dryer, central HVAC, 2 car garage parking
- Espresso hardwood flooring throughout
- Open concept kitchen
- Prime NYC views
North Bergen: 8711 Church Hill Road
Sold for $1,050,000 on 2/10/2020. ($271/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3,871 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Four level elevator, rooftop deck, outdoor jacuzzi and fireplace
- Views of NYC and the Hudson River
- Gourmet kitchen with wine fridge and granite countertops
- Private balcony in master bedroom
Jersey City Heights: 391 Palisade Unit 601
Sold for $1,070,000 on 2/26/2020. ($656/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,631 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private parking, close to local shops and restaurants, near public transportation
- Porcelain slab countertops
- Bertazzoni appliances
- Mittel Cucine cabinets imported from Italy
Guttenberg: 7002 Boulevard East 36C. Galaxy Towers.
Sold for $539,000 on 2/3/2020. ($299/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,798 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Garage parking, 24 hour concierge services, indoor and outdoor pools
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Marble floors throughout the kitchen and living room
- Plenty of natural light
Greenville – Jersey City: 17 Halfmoon Isle TH
Sold for $850,000 on 2/6/2020. ($314/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,700 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Access to Port Liberte amenities, onsite transportation, 24-hour gated security
- Gorgeous brick exterior
- Custom-built cabinetry with mahogany inlays
- Outdoor balcony in master suite
West Bergen – Jersey City: 14 Locust Street TH.
Sold for $475,000 on 2/24/2020. ($238/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,988 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Two car garage, gated community, outdoor pool and recreation facilities
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Nine foot ceilings
- Private patio and deck
Edgewater: 4 Rockwood Place B
Sold for $1,400,000 on 2/17/2020.
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Amenities: Rooftop deck, elevator, New York City views
- New construction
- 2-car garage
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Ready to Make Your Move?
Want to explore some of the most luxurious Hudson County condos on the market? The Living on the Hudson Team is here to help you find your perfect place in the neighborhood of your dreams.
Although it’s hard to predict what will happen with the market during the coming months, our dedicated team of experts are here to keep you in the loop. Be sure to check out our personalized selling selling advice, the latest sales data for condos throughout the area, and get a comprehensive market analysis to discover your condo’s true value.
When you’re ready to sell, just give us a call—you can also list your home with our team in just a few clicks. Who knows…your place could even be on next month’s recap of the most luxurious Hudson County condos!