Are you thinking about listing your Hudson County condo this spring? Even though we’re still a few months away from the busiest selling season of the year, now is the time to start preparing. If you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry—we have all the information you need to know about January’s top-selling condos.
Don’t forget to visit our blog each month for our latest housing updates, which feature all the current statistics that you should know. If you’re searching for more detailed information, our buying and selling guides are here to help get you on the right track.
Did you miss out on our last blog post? If so, here are a few market stats you should know: the average sales value in Hoboken for January 2020 decreased by just 1.6% since last year, which puts it at $844,294. In Jersey City, the average sales value for January 2020 decreased by a mere 1.5% since last year, which now makes it $768,873. Although we’re seeing slight decreases during this time of year, January is always one of the slowest months for real estate, and it won’t be long before the market picks up for spring.
Now that you’re up-to-date on the latest stats, here’s our list of Hudson County’s top-selling condos for January.
Top Condo Sales for January 2020
Hoboken: 1024 Adams Street 200
Sold for $2,850,000 on 1/21/20. ($823/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 3,460 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Bike storage, high-design lobby, virtual doorman
- Energy efficient construction
- Double height ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliance suite
Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson 4602, 77 Hudson
Sold for $1,725,000 on 1/30/2020. ($1142/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,510 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Sweeping New York City views, rooftop pool, private gym
- Penthouse unit
- Custom closets
- Imported Italian Dada cabinetry
Weehawken: 1000 Avenue at Port Imperial 706, The Avenue Collection
Sold for $2,600,000 on 1/2/2020. ($1,014/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,563 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Waterfront views, 24 hour concierge, enclosed parking garage
- GE Monogram appliances
- Stunning wood floors
- Proximity to the New York Waterway and Hudson Light Rail
Journal Square – Jersey City: 28 Giles Avenue 1A
Sold for $615,000 on 1/17/20. ($264/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,328 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 5-year tax abatement, 10-year builder’s warranty, side by side parking
- Surround sound system
- Fully-equipped kitchen with wine fridge
- Modern Italian tiles in all bathrooms
West New York: 9 Avenue at Port Imperial 1121, 9 on the Hudson
Sold for $1,400,000 on 1/30/2020. ($700/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,998 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Pet grooming facility, full-time security, 6,000 sq. ft. fitness center
- Pedini cabinetry and quartz kitchen countertops
- Bosch and Thermador appliances
- 20-year tax abatement
Bergen Lafayette – 55 Mallory Avenue #54
Sold for $339,000 on 1/31/2020. ($260/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,300 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Secure entry, close to Hudson County Light Rail, full-time porter on-site
- Solid hardwood floors
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 14-foot ceilings throughout
Union City: 1620 Manhattan Avenue A4
Sold for $820,000 on 1/15/2020. ($381/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,150 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private elevator, Nest climate control system, deeded parking
- Original beams, columns, and exposed brick
- Custom under-lit island
- Manhattan skyline views
North Bergen: 6405 Liberty Avenue J6
Sold for $372,000 on 1/30/2020. ($222/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,675 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Assigned parking space, common laundry room, tankless hot water heater and Trane boiler
- Open floor plan
- Granite countertops
- 15 minutes from MetLife Stadium
Jersey City Heights: 155 Ogden Avenue #2
Sold for $785,000 on 1/8/2020. ($580/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,352 sq. ft.
- Amenities: In-unit laundry, rooftop deck, keyless smart door locks
- Open-oak shelving
- Luxuriously designed bathrooms
- Close to shopping, dining, and the Hoboken PATH
Guttenberg: 87 Lydia Drive, Bulls Ferry
Sold for $625,000 on 1/23/2020. ($421/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,482 sq. ft.
- Amenities: 2 outdoor pools, shuttle to the local ferry terminal, private garage and driveway
- Custom built-ins
- Integrated chef’s kitchen with SS appliances
- Close to the Promenade
Greenville – Jersey City: 21 Intrepid Place
Sold for $775,000 on 1/8/2020. ($361/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1,141 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Access to Port Liberte amenities, onsite transportation, 24-hour gated security
- Private balcony with views of the Verrazano Bridge
- Custom walk-in closets
- In-home laundry center with front-loading units
West Bergen – Jersey City: 16 Tellicherry Court.
Sold for $575,000 on 1/31/2020. ($308/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,866 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Private terrace, available with or without furniture
- Oxford model
- 3 spacious floors
- Custom finishes and details
Edgewater: 4 Rockwood Place A
Sold for $1,385,000 on 1/30/2020.
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Amenities: Rooftop deck, elevator, New York City views
- New construction
- 2-car garage
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Ready to Make Your Move?
There’s nothing quite like life on New Jersey’s luxurious Gold Coast. If you’re ready to find the condo of your dreams or list your Hudson County home, the Living on the Hudson Team is here to help.
Want to know why our clients keep coming back to us for all of their real estate needs? Our dedicated team of experts are here to offer you personalized selling selling advice, the latest sales data for condos throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis that will show you exactly what your condo is worth. And if you ever have any questions, we’re always just a phone call, email, or text message away.
Is it time to make your move? When you work with the Living on the Hudson Team, you can list your home with just a few clicks. Maybe we’ll even see your place on next month’s recap of Hudson County’s top selling condos!