Happy New Year from all of us at the Living on the Hudson Team! We hope you’ve had a wonderful start to the new decade. If you’ve been on the fence about jumping into the world of Gold Coast real estate, you might not want to wait any longer. We’re offering you a sneak peek at Hudson County’s top selling condos for December 2019—and they’re just as amazing as you’d expect.
Need some help navigating our area’s fiercely competitive market? Be sure to check our blog each month for our exclusive housing updates, which feature all the latest numbers that you need to know. If you’re looking for even more info, our buying and selling guides are a great place to start.
Did you miss out on our last post? Don’t worry—here are your essential numbers for December: the average sales value in Hoboken for December 2019 decreased by just 3% since last year, which puts it at $836,519. In Jersey City, the average sales value for December 2019 decreased by a mere 1.7% since last year, which now makes it $767,495. Although we’re seeing slight decreases during this time of year, this is all part of normal market fluctuation and is not cause for concern.
Now that you’re up-to-date on the latest stats, here’s our list of Hudson County’s top selling condos for December.
Top Condo Sales for December 2019
Hoboken: 1500 Garden Street 6L, Harborside Lofts.
Sold for $2,050,000 on 12/6/19. ($1079/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,900 sq. ft
- Amenities: Direct NYC views, children’s playroom, 3 gyms
- 600 sq. ft private patio
- Custom automated window treatments
- Suite of gourmet appliances
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3,468 sq. ft
- Amenities: Elevator, indoor bike storage, discounted parking
- Situated in a restored 19th century church
- An abundance of closet and basement storage
- Caesar stone quartz counters
Weehawken: 100 Eton Row 601, Henley on Hudson.
Sold for $1,995,000 on 12/27/19. ($1,015/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1,964 sq. ft
- Amenities: Private garage, proximity to NY Waterway Ferry and the Light Rail
- Tray ceilings
- Spanish hickory wood flooring in “Sahara Brown”
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Jenn-Air appliances
Journal Square – Jersey City: 126 Delaware Avenue #1
Sold for $889,000 on 12/9/19. ($384/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,311 sq.ft
- Amenities: 5-year tax abatement, access to Lincoln Park, close to the PATH
- Wood cathedral ceilings with original metal girders
- Stainless steel floating staircase
- Recessed and custom pendant lighting
West New York: 9 Avenue at Port Imperial 1002, 9 on the Hudson.
Sold for $1,060,000 on 12/27/19. ($688/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,540 sq.ft
- Amenities: 24/7 concierge, full-time security, 6,000 sq. ft fitness center
- Chef’s kitchen with Pedini cabinets and Aspen quartz countertops
- Custom bathrooms with top-of-the-line upgrades
- In-unit washer/dryer
Bergen Lafayette – Jersey City: 86 Oak Street Unit A.
Sold for $470,000 on 12/3/19. ($142/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 7 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3,300 sq.ft
- Amenities: Close to Manhattan, soft recreation room, exclusive yard space
- Triplex condominium
- Modern finishes
- Near top schools, restaurants, and transportation
Union City: 100 Manhattan Avenue 1006.
Sold for $557,500 on 12/9/19. ($405/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,375 square feet
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge, outdoor pool, community garden
- Brilliant Manhattan views
- Private balcony
- Open concept chef’s kitchen
North Bergen: 9252 Kennedy Boulevard 208.
Sold for $389,000 on 12/20/19. ($275/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,415 sq. ft
- Amenities: Pet friendly, elevator, private parking
- Open floor plan with tons of natural light
- Close to James Braddock Park
- Custom kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
Jersey City Heights: 53 Prospect Street Unit 1.
Sold for $835,000 on 12/10/19. ($426/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,960 sq.ft
- Amenities: Security system, private yard, low maintenance fee
- In-ceiling surround sound
- Expansive contemporary chef’s kitchen
- Close to the Light Rail
Guttenberg: 19 Lydia Drive, Bulls Ferry.
Sold for $960,000 on 12/27/19. ($447/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,146 sq.ft
- Amenities: Private elevator, multi-car garage, 24-hour security
- Open concept floorplan
- Fulton Model layout
- Complete ensuite bathroom with skylight
Greenville – Jersey City: 101 Shearwater Court 34.
Sold for $425,000 on 12/19/19. ($284/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,495 sq.ft
- Amenities: Access to Port Liberte amenities, onsite transportation, 24-hour gated security
- Brand-new renovation
- Hand-scraped espresso flooring
- Self-closing drawers and built-in wine fridge in the kitchen
West Bergen – Jersey City: 1 Atlas Court.
Sold for $520,000 on 12/23/19. ($278/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 1,866 sq. ft
- Amenities: Private parking, outdoor pool, playground
- Large balcony with lush views
- Open floor plan
- Fully renovated master suite with walk-in closet
Edgewater: 16 Casta Lane
Sold for $1,850,000 on 12/9/19. ($308/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 6,000 sq. ft
- Amenities: Rooftop deck, smart home features, multi-car garage
- Pella windows
- Custom white oak flooring
- Glass-enclosed private office
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Your Hudson County Dream Home Awaits…
Wondering why condos in Hudson County keep flying off the market? These coveted homes have so much to offer, including stellar amenities, plenty of space, and a first-class location. If you’re thinking about embracing life on New Jersey’s Gold Coast, now is the time to make your move.
When it comes to handling your biggest investment, only trust the top Hudson County experts. The Living on the Hudson Team is proud to offer our clients personalized selling selling advice, the latest sales data for condos throughout the area, and a comprehensive market analysis that provides all the details you need to know before you list. We’re proud to approach real estate a little differently than our competitors, and we can’t wait to put our decades of combined experience to work for you.
Ready to take the plunge? List your home with just a few clicks, and just give us a call or send an email with any questions. Who knows—your place could be on next month’s list of Hudson County’s top selling condos!