Can you believe we’re about to enter a new decade? As we look forward to 2020, the Hudson County real estate market is projected to keep growing at a record pace. Is a move on your horizon during the new year? Although it might be cold, our area’s hot market makes it easy to buy or sell your condo. There’s really no such thing as a real estate “off-season” on the Gold Coast!
If you’re still on the fence about buying or selling, we’re here to help you navigate our area’s fiercely competitive market. The Living on the Hudson Team is proud to provide monthly market updates, as well as plenty of buying and selling resources. Looking for the most up-to-date market stats? Here are your essential numbers for November: the average sales value in Hoboken for November 2019 decreased by just .9% since last year, which puts it at $848,779. In Jersey City, the average sales value for November 2019 decreased by a mere 2.2% since last year, which now makes it $765,303. Although we’re seeing slight decreases during this time of year, this is all part of normal market fluctuation and is not cause for concern.
Now that you know some quick facts, here are November’s top-selling condos — they truly are the pinnacle of luxury.
Top Condo Sales for November 2019
Hoboken: 324 Hudson Street Unit 1.
Sold for $2,075,000 on 11/8/19. ($824/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,516 sq. ft
- Amenities: Direct NYC views, access to the PATH, close to shopping and dining
- MVMK architecture
- 5″ wide plank oak floors
- Pataya Blue Quartzite countertops
Jersey City: 77 Hudson Street, PH4704, 77 Hudson.
Sold for $2,562,500 on 11/18/19. ($1,223/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,094 sq. ft
- Amenities: Fitness center, resort-style pool and spa, 2 premium parking spaces
- Curtain glass walls
- European-style kitchen
- Unobstructed NYC views
Weehawken: 800 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 805, Avora.
Sold for $2,450,000 on 11/1/19. ($1,317/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,227 sq. ft
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge, business center, pet spa, fitness center
- Private balconies and terraces
- Upscale interior finishes
- Close to the NY Waterway Ferry Terminal
Journal Square – Jersey City: 50 Dey Street Unit 550, Canco Lofts.
Sold for $550,000 on 11/20/19. ($446/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,265 sq.ft
- Amenities: 24-hour doorman, resident lounge, pet park
- 11 foot windows
- Corner unit
- Close to prime shopping and dining
West New York: 414 Newburgh Ct, Jacobs Ferry.
Sold for $865,000 on 11/18/19. ($381/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,268 sq.ft
- Amenities: 2 outdoor pools, shuttle to and from the ferry terminal, 24/7 security
- Kitchen with gourmet appliances and balcony
- 2 car parking
- Views of NYC and the Hudson
Bergen Lafayette – Jersey City: 308 Whiton Street Unit B.
Sold for $675,000 on 11/6/19. ($367/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,840 sq.ft
- Amenities: 500 square foot rooftop patio, private garage parking
- Pella windows
- 20 foot ceilings
- Open concept living room and kitchen
Union City: 1620 Manhattan Avenue Unit B6.
Sold for $925,000 on 11/8/19. ($295/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3,130 square feet
- Amenities: Keyed elevator, washer/dryer, gated parking lot
- SoHo loft aesthetic
- Open floor plan
- Close to shopping, dining, and entertainment
North Bergen: 8100 River Road Unit 603, The Watermark.
Sold for $642,000 on 11/25/19. ($423/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,516 sq. ft
- Amenities: 24/7 concierge, doorman, guest suites
- Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinets
- 2 ensuite master closets
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
Jersey City Heights: 53 Prospect Unit 2.
Sold for $770,000 on 11/27/19. ($477/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,614 sq.ft
- Amenities: Rooftop deck with kitchen hookups, surround sound system
- Contemporary chef’s kitchen
- Custom vanities in master bathroom
- Close to the Light Rail
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, 839 sq.ft
- Amenities: Elevator, indoor garage parking space, close to shopping and dining
- Freshly painted
- Wide plank hardwood flooring throughout
- Open kitchen with granite and breakfast bar
Greenville – Jersey City: 56 Independence Way.
Sold for $655,000 on 11/15/19. ($345/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,900 sq.ft
- Amenities: Access to Port Liberte amenities, onsite transportation, 24-hour gated security
- Open concept floorplan
- Eat-in kitchen with granite and tons of cabinet space
- Master bath with dual vanities and soaking tub
West Bergen – Jersey City: 28 Lyon Court.
Sold for $425,000 on 11/27/19. ($293/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom, 1,450 sq. ft
- Amenities: Waterfront balcony
- Ultra modern kitchen with black granite countertops
- Master suite balcony
- Loft-like floorplan
Edgewater: 18 Casta Lane #A.
Sold for $1,850,000 on 11/21/19. ($308/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 6,000 sq.ft
- Amenities: Radiant heating, smart home features, elevator
- Pella windows
- Full rooftop deck
- Cesar Italian custom cabinets
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Enjoy a Luxurious Lifestyle on the Hudson
There’s a reason why Hudson County residents never want to leave. When you invest in a stunning home on the water, you’ll gain both equity and peace of mind. Not only is life on the New Jersey Gold Coast relaxing—it’s also convenient. There’s no other area that gives you instant access to the city without the same hustle and bustle. If it’s time to embrace a lavish lifestyle, we’d love to help you out.
The Living on the Hudson Team is proud to be your top-rated Hudson County real estate resource. We’re here to give you specialized selling tools, the latest sales data for condos in Hudson County neighborhoods, and a complimentary market analysis of your home. It doesn’t matter if you’re buying or selling—we’re ready to go the extra mile for you.