Although 2019 is coming to a close, the Hudson County real estate market is showing no signs of slowing down. If your goal is to find your dream condo before 2020, we have some good news for you. When you live in a market this competitive, buying your dream home or selling for top dollar is always achievable.
Not sure how to take your first steps? We totally understand—navigating a market as hot as Hudson County’s means there’s no room for error. Luckily, the Living on the Hudson Team is here to help break everything down for you. If you’ve been wondering where to start, here are some of the top Hudson County stats for October: the average sales value in Hoboken for October 2019 increased by 1.4% since last year, which puts it at $858,632. In Jersey City, the average sales value for October 2019 decreased by a mere 2.5% since last year, which now makes it $763,890. However, the number of closed condo sales in Jersey City has jumped by 15.5% since last year, which means more buyers are investing in Hudson County properties.
Curious about the October’s best-selling condos? Here’s everything you need to know.
Top Condo Sales for October 2019
Hoboken: 407 Jefferson St. #2.
Sold for $1,950,000 on 10/10/19. ($643/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3/4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3,028 sq. ft
- Amenities: Rooftop gardens, private elevator, storage closet
- Wide-plank white oak floors
- Custom kitchen with Miele appliances
- Located near plenty of shopping and dining options, as well at the PATH
Jersey City: 2 2nd Street 3903, Crystal Point.
Sold for $1,800,000 on 10/28/19. ($1,311/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,373 sq. ft
- Amenities: Yoga and aerobics room, valet parking, Crystal Spa
- 10-foot ceilings
- Custom kitchen with Pedini cabinets, quartz counters, and glass accents
- Close to the Light Rail, PATH, and ferry
Weehawken: 1200 Avenue at Port Imperial PH711, The Avenue Collection.
Sold for $1,675,000 on 10/15/19. ($752/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,227 sq. ft
- Amenities: Concierge, resort-style swimming pool, health club
- Custom designed peninsula kitchen
- Glass-walled private balcony
- Towering 10′ 10″ ceilings
West New York: 9 Avenue at Port Imperial 316, 9 on the Hudson
Sold for $1,750,000 on 10/11/19. ($726/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,410 sq.ft
- Amenities: Infinity pool, community area, 24/7 concierge
- 20 year tax abatement
- Aspen quartz kitchen counters with Bosch appliance package
- Oak flooring throughout
Union City: 913 New York Avenue #2.
Sold for $699,000 on 10/23/19. ($426/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,638 square feet
- Amenities: Car charging stations, private outdoor space, deeded garage
- Chef-style kitchen with two-toned cabinets and Kohler fixtures
- Triple-pane Pella windows
- LEED certified for energy efficiency
North Bergen: 7855 Boulevard East 27C.
Sold for $735,000 on 10/7/19. ($345/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,127 sq. ft
- Amenities: 24/7 doorman, heated pool, fitness center
- Gourmet kitchen with Norwegian Blue-Eyed granite
- Covered balcony with NYC views
- Solid oak flooring throughout
Guttenberg: 7002 Boulevard East 24B, Galaxy Towers
Sold for $529,000 on 10/11/19. ($364/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,450 sq.ft
- Amenities: Waterfront balcony, private doorman, indoor/outdoor pool
- Newly renovated
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Upscale fixtures and designer touches
Secaucus: 63 3rd Avenue A.
Sold for $687,000 on 10/14/19. ($196/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3,500 sq.ft
- Amenities: Paver patio, oversized driveway, tons of parking and storage
- New construction
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Custom kitchen with leathered granite and stainless steel appliances
Bayonne: 40 West 31st B.
Sold for $320,000 on 10/31/19. ($246/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,296 sq. ft
- Amenities: Access to the Light Rail, private parking
- Eat-in kitchen with Corian countertops
- Newly-refinished hardwood floors
- Landscaped yard with barbecue area
Edgewater: 14 Myrtle Avenue.
Sold for $1,185,000 on 10/4/19. ($395/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 half bathrooms, 3,000 sq.ft
- Amenities: Rooftop deck, entertainment room with wet bar
- Modern, updated finishes
- Spa-like bathroom with radiant heat and body sprays in shower
- Wired for media, pre-installed smart home speakers
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Your Hudson County Dream Home Awaits
Life on the Hudson is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. No matter which community you choose, you’ll experience the pinnacle of luxury. Where else can you wake up to stunning waterfront views and experience some of the best shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities in the entire state of New Jersey? Now is the time to make your move to Hudson County—your dream lifestyle is waiting for you.
Not sure how to begin your real estate journey? Let the Living on the Hudson Team act as your all-in-one Hudson County real estate resource. We’re here to give you specialized selling tools, the latest sales data for condos in Hudson County neighborhoods, and a complimentary market analysis. Whether you’re buying or selling your home, we’re here to help you every step of the way.