Although we’re beginning to enter a slower season for real estate, Hudson County buyers aren’t taking a break. Now is an excellent time to make your move to one of the many stunning communities on the Hudson, especially before the holiday season. When you’re in a market this competitive, it’s always a great time to buy or sell.
It’s crucial to be prepared for anything if you’re stepping into the real estate market, especially in an area as competitive as Hudson County. Although it might seem overwhelming, I’ve got some numbers you need to see. Here are some of the top Hudson County stats for September: the average sales value in Hoboken for September 2019 increased by 2.9% since last year, which puts it at $865,239. In Jersey City, the average sales value for September 2019 decreased by a mere 1.6% since last year, which now makes it $770,450. However, the number of closed condo sales in Jersey City has jumped by 11.4% since last year, which is fantastic news for the market.
Ready to see the top condos in the area? I’ve got exclusive access to these stunning properties, and I can’t wait to share the details with you.
Top Condo Sales for September 2019
Hoboken: 1128 Maxwell Lane TH8, Maxwell Place.
Sold for $2,575,000 on 9/30/19. ($952/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2,703 sq. ft
- Amenities: Rooftop gardens, 2 pools, private theater
- Expansive closet space
- Custom kitchen with Bosch, Viking, and Sub Zero appliances
- Direct views of Manhattan and the sparkling Hudson River
Jersey City: 2 2nd Street 3501, Crystal Point.
Sold for $1,800,000 on 9/10/19. ($1,222/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,473 sq. ft
- Amenities: Yoga and aerobics room, valet parking, Crystal Spa
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Private balcony with Midtown Manhattan views
- Available tax abatement for homeowners until 2040
Weehawken: 1200 Avenue at Port Imperial PH712, The Avenue Collection.
Sold for $1,500,000 on 9/27/19. ($816/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,838 sq. ft
- Amenities: Concierge, resort-style swimming pool, health club
- Custom designed peninsula kitchen
- Glass-walled private balcony
- Towering 10′ 10″ ceilings
West New York: 22 Avenue at Port Imperial 103, Grandview I
Sold for $600,000 on 9/13/19. ($525/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,142 sq.ft
- Amenities: Proximity to the Light Rail, 24 hour concierge
- Direct New York and Hudson River views
- Chef-style kitchen
- In-unit washer and dryer
Union City: 3312 Hudson Avenue PH5.
Sold for $685,000 on 9/20/19. ($507/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,350 square feet
- Amenities: Video security system, 24-hour doorman, rooftop deck
- Gourmet kitchen with Jenn-Air appliances
- Gorgeous double terrace
- Custom bathroom with spa-like shower
North Bergen: 8100 River Road 1012, The Watermark.
Sold for $788,000 on 9/20/19. ($517/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,523 sq. ft
- Amenities: Indoor/outdoor pool, golf room, fitness center
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floors throughout
- 2 deeded parking spaces
Guttenberg: 153 Lydia Drive, Bull’s Ferry
Sold for $670,000 on 9/13/19. ($452/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, 1,142 sq.ft
- Amenities: Free shuttle to ferry, 2 pools, 24 hour security
- Private patio with sliding glass doors
- Sound-proofing on second floor
- Porcelanosa tiles
Secaucus: 74 Osprey Ct, Riverside Court.
Sold for $638,000 on 9/24/19. ($269/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, 2,369 sq.ft
- Amenities: Maintenance free, pool, waterfront boardwalk
- Brazilian cherry wood floor
- Wired for surround sound
- Spa-like master bathroom with jacuzzi tub
Bayonne: 27 Bayside Drive, Boatworks Bayonne.
Sold for $390,000 on 9/13/19. ($216/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,800 sq. ft
- Amenities: Access to the Light Rail, outdoor pool
- Open air terrace
- Vaulted ceilings
- Ground floor recreation room
Edgewater: 301 Smith Court, Independence Harbor.
Sold for $950,000 on 9/6/19. ($487/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, 1,950 sq.ft
- Amenities: 24 hour gatehouse, private pool, tennis courts
- Grohe, Duravit, Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances
- Designed by John Vancheri
- Whole-home surround sound
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Ready to Begin Your Real Estate Journey on the Hudson?
There’s a lot to love about living on the Hudson. Where else can you experience picture-perfect views of the sparkling river and towering panoramas of Manhattan? Life on the Hudson is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced, and once you’ve found your dream home or condo, you won’t want to live anywhere else.
As you navigate the real estate process, you’ll want to choose the right team to suit your needs. We give our clients more than just convenient market updates—we’re your all-in-one Hudson County real estate resource. The Living on the Hudson Team is ready to provide you specialized selling tools, the latest sales data for condos in Hudson County neighborhoods, and a complimentary market analysis. Whether you’re buying or selling your home, we’re here to help you find the right fit.