Hudson County real estate is booming, and with so much to choose from, there’s something for nearly every buyer’s wants and needs—whether you’re dreaming of a spa-like master suite or kitchens with Manhattan views.
Thanks to the high quality of the properties, the Hudson County real estate market is quite competitive, which makes it critical for both buyers and sellers to keep up with the latest trends. Want to be prepared? Here are some of the top Hudson County stats for August: the average sales value in Hoboken for August 2019 increased by 2.28% since last year, which puts it at $858,895. In Jersey City, the average sales value for August 2019 decreased by just .97% since last year, now now makes it $771,171.
Now that you have the numbers, here are the top-selling condos in the most popular Hudson County areas.
Top Condo Sales for August 2019
Hoboken: 1024 Adams St Unit 600.
Sold for $3,150,000 on 8/23/19. ($807/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 3,900 sq. ft
- Amenities: Virtual doorman, garage parking
- 2 terraces with sweeping NYC views
- Custom kitchen with Miele appliance suite
- Private elevator
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,995 sq. ft
- Amenities: Deeded parking, roof decks, private storage
- Proximity to Pedestrian Plaza & Grove St. PATH station
- Viking appliances
- Plenty of smart home technology
Weehawken: 3 Henley Place, Henley on the Hudson.
Sold for $1,700,000 on 8/1/19. ($557/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3,050 sq. ft
- Amenities: Concierge, swimming pool, two fitness centers, children’s playroom, cinema
- Two-car garage
- Flooding with natural light
- Stunning views of NYC with rooftop deck
West New York: 516 Harbor Place, Jacob’s Ferry
Sold for $2,900,000 on 8/29/19. ($743/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 3,900 sq.ft
- Amenities: Free ferry shuttle, two pools, two car garage
- Swarovski crystal chandeliers
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Imported Italian porcelain floors
Union City: 300 6th St.
Sold for $1,025,000 on 8/12/19. ($330/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3,105 square feet
- Amenities: Private garage and driveway, solar panels
- Gourmet kitchen with massive island
- Bonus room with full bathroom
- Custom-built closets
North Bergen: 9252 Kennedy Blvd. Unit 306.
Sold for $390,000 on 8/1/19. ($253/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,537 sq. ft
- Amenities: Commercial space, in-unit washer dryer, elevator
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Towering 9 ft. ceilings
- Oversized windows
Guttenberg: 136 Abbie Court, Bull’s Ferry
Sold for $570,000 on 8/2/19. ($384/sq.ft.)
- Amenities: Free shuttle to ferry, 2 pools, 24 hour security
- Private balcony
- Expansive mudroom
- Upgraded master suite
Secaucus: 1 Hops Commons Ct.
Sold for $585,000 on 8/7/19. ($237/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 2,500 sq.ft
- Amenities: Proximity to local schools, 3 car parking, shuttle buses to NYC and Seacaucus station
- Extensive crown molding
- Relaxing outdoor area
- Plenty of closet space
Bayonne: 24 Columbus Circle.
Sold for $369,000 on 8/9/19. ($197/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1,851 sq. ft
- Amenities: Ground floor outdoor space, washer/dryer included, cul-de-sac location
- Hunter Douglas window treatments
- Abundant closets
- 3 floors of living space
Edgewater: 3 Somerset Ln Unit 510, The Glass House.
Sold for $1,948,000 on 8/27/19. ($991/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,964 sq.ft
- Amenities: Waterfront views, rooftop fire-pits, heated pool, movie theater
- Chef’s grade appliances
- Marvin windows
- Caedar stone countertops
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
List Your Condo with Living on the Hudson
Hudson County condos are the pinnacle of luxury. If you’re looking to buy or sell in Hudson County, you’ll need a team of experts that have the resources you need to stay ahead of the competition. Don’t risk missing out on the latest trends—stay up-to-date on Hudson County real estate, and don’t miss our monthly market reports.
We offer our clients more than just exclusive market updates. The Living on the Hudson Team is well-equipped to assist you with other resources like our specialized selling tools, the latest sales data for condos in Hudson County neighborhoods, and a complimentary market analysis. We’re here to exceed your expectations—whether you’re buying or selling your home.