Hudson County real estate is no stranger to luxury, and these top-selling condos are the epitome of what life here has to offer. From gourmet kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances to resort-style amenities, these homes are truly what dreams are made of.
Since Hudson County homes are so impressive, it goes without saying that the real estate market here is fairly competitive. That’s why it’s crucial to be prepared. Here are the numbers you should know for this month in Hudson County: the average sales value in Hoboken for July 2019 decreased 6.74% since last year, now standing at $827,088. In Jersey City, the average sales value for July 2019 increased by 7.15% since last year, now standing at $786,741.
With those numbers in mind, here’s your sneak peek at this month’s top-selling properties.
Top Condo Sales for July 2019
Hoboken: 133 Monroe Street – Unit 2.
Sold for $2,075,000 on 7/2/19. ($582/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3,565 sq. ft
- Amenities: One year of garage parking, close to Hoboken PATH
- Soaring 9-foot ceilings
- Secluded outdoor roof deck
- Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances
Jersey City: 2 2nd Street – Unit PH4005, Crystal Point.
Sold for $2,514,000 on 7/8/19. ($1,654/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
- Amenities: Full spa, oversized terrace, yoga and aerobics room
- Sleek stone countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private terrace
Weehawken: 800 Avenue At Port Imperial – Unit 619, Avora.
Sold for $1,747,500 on 7/5/19. ($1,239/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Amenities: Landscaped outdoor plaza, private screening theater, state-of-the-art fitness center, pet spa
- Private balconies
- Modern and luxurious interior finishes
- Stunning views of NYC
West New York: 9 Avenue Port Imperial – Unit 4022, Nine on the Hudson
Sold for $1,045,000 on 7/26/19. ($690/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,620 sq.ft
- Amenities: Swimming pool, fitness center, 24-hour security
- Aspen quartz counter tops
- Bosch appliances
- Wood flooring throughout
Union City: 307 Manhattan Avenue – Unit C.
Sold for $810,000 on 7/26/19. ($357/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,266 square feet
- Amenities: Private storage, two parking spots
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Jacuzzi tub
- Gas and wood-burning fireplaces
North Bergen: 8100 River Road – Unit 218, The Watermark.
Sold for $810,000 on 7/31/19. ($446/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,815 sq. ft
- Amenities: Fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, screening room
- Soaring 10-foot ceilings
- Jacuzzi tub
- Flex space for study/extra bedroom
Guttenberg: 101 Abbie Court, Bull’s Ferry
Sold for $685,000 on 7/17/19. ($365/sq.ft.)
- Amenities: Jacuzzi, play area, swimming pool
- Oversized windows
- Walk-in closet
- Wide-open floor plan
Secaucus: 63 Mallard Place, Riverside Court.
Sold for $640,250 on 7/10/19. ($270/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,369 sq.ft
- Amenities: Gated community, private pool
- Stunning oak hardwood floors
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Jetted soaking tub
Bayonne: 11 Bayside Drive, Boatworks.
Sold for $415,000 on 7/23/19. ($813/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,800 sq. ft
- Amenities: Swimming pool, waterfront walkway, marina
- Natural stone and aged wood accent wall
- Stunning recessed and accent cable lighting
- Spa-level bathroom
Edgewater: 1238 River Road Unit A.
Sold for $1,665,000 on 7/3/19. ($370/sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Square Footage: 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- Amenities: 2-car garage
- Beautiful new construction townhouse
- Custom stone fireplace
- Smart home technology
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
List Your Condo with Living on the Hudson
Spa-level bathrooms, state-of-the-art fitness centers, smart home technology, and so much more—homes in Hudson County are truly some of the best you’ll find, which makes for a highly competitive real estate market. If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in the area, staying up-to-date on the latest trends will give you a vital step up on the competition, so be sure to check our monthly market reports!
In addition to our market updates, the Living on the Hudson team also provides a wide variety or resources, including specialized selling tools, the latest sales data for condos in Hudson County neighborhoods, and a complimentary market analysis. When it comes to maximizing your profits—or getting a good deal on your dream home—our team is here to help.