In today’s market, the average sales value for a Hoboken condo is $758,972 and the average sales value for a Downtown Jersey City condo is $731,238. Curious about which properties sold for top dollar — and for how much? Here’s a breakdown of the most recent highest-selling condominiums in Hudson County.
Top Condo Sales for February 2017
10. Bayonne: 803 Avenue A Unit 2B; sold for $117,000 on 2/10/17. ( $166/sq. ft.)
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 703 sq.ft. condo in pre-war style building
9. Secaucus: 20 Creekside Court; sold for $558,000 on 2/21/17. ($236/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 2,369 sq.ft. layout with 2 car parking
8. Union City: 1620 Manhattan Ave. Unit A3.; sold for $682,000 on 2/10/17. ($317/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,150 sq.ft. loft layout with 1 car parking & direct NYC views
7. Guttenberg:114 Abbie Court, Bulls Ferry; sold for $590,000 on 2/13/17. ( $407/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,450 sq.ft. duplex layout with patio & private terrace
6. North Bergen: 8100 River Rd. Unit 717, The Watermark; sold for $680,000 on 2/15/17. ($443/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,535 sq.ft. layout with North/East views of the Hudson River & NYC
5. Downtown Jersey City: 116 Liberty View Drive, Liberty Harbor; sold for $1,480,000 on 2/16/17. ($611/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,421 sq.ft. quad level town-home layout with 2 car parking and private yard space
4. West New York: 22 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 233, Grandview I; sold for $1,150,000 on 2/6/17. ($620/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,854 sq.ft. layout with 1 car parking & Hudson River/NYC views
3. Weehawken: 24 Cambridge Way, Henley on Hudson; sold for $960,000 on 2/16/17. ($662/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 3 bath, 1,450 sq.ft duplex layout with 330 sq.ft. private patio & 1 car parking
2. Edgewater: 9 Somerset Lane Unit 415, The Pearl; sold for $1,350,000 on 2/24/17. ($870/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,551 sq.ft. south/east corner layout with unobstructed views of the Hudson River & NYC
1. Hoboken: 1023 Washington St. Unit 1; sold for $2,499,000 on 2/1/17. ($924/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2,708 sq.ft. newly renovated duplex layout with 920 sq.ft. private yard
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Sell for Top Dollar with Walter Burns
Do you own a condominium in Hudson County? Does your unit have many of the same features as these top-selling condos? My team and I can help you maximize your investment when you sell your property. Learn the value of your Hudson County condo and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.
Looking for a Condo in Hudson County?
If you’re considering purchasing a Hudson County condo, you can quickly and easily find your ideal property. I have provided easy-to-use search options that allow you to search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features and amenities such as pre-construction condominiums or a Manhattan skyline view.
Once you see a property you like, act quickly; these units are never on the market for long! Contact me and we can schedule a showing.