With Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City condos selling for more than $700,000 on average ($756,258 in Hoboken and $726,208 in Jersey City, according to the latest sales stats in our December 2016 market report), it’s only natural to be curious about the highest-selling properties in Hudson County. Let’s take a look at the most recent condominium sales.
Top Condo Sales for December 2016
10. Guttenberg: 316 71st St. Unit 1; sold for $375,000 on 12/14/16. ($154/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,433 sq.ft. duplex layout with 2 car parking
9. Bayonne: 40-44 West 13th St. Unit 1B; sold for $272,000 on 12/16/16. ($177/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,534 sq.ft. duplex layout with 1 car parking
8. Secaucus: 206 Blue Heron Dr. Unit 206; sold for $470,000 on 12/14/16. ($249/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,886 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking
7. North Bergen: 8709 Churchill Rd.; sold for $1,095,000 on 12/16/16. ($283/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3,871 sq.ft. town-house layout with private elevator, 2 car parking, & Hudson River/NYC views
6. Weehawken: 550-564 Gregory Ave. Unit A3; sold for $860,000 on 12/20/16. ($284/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3,030 sq.ft. duplex layout with private balcony with NYC views & 1 car parking
5. Edgewater: 88 Myrtle Ave. Unit 88A; sold for $1,035,000 on 12/19/16. ($339/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3,,056 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking & rooftop deck with Hudson River/NYC views
4. West New York: 433 Albany Court, Jacobs Ferry; sold for $955,000 on 12/20/16. ($421/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 2,268 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking & Hudson River/NYC views
3. Downtown Jersey City: 299 Pavonia Ave. Unit 3-9, Wells Fargo Lofts; sold for $1,642,000 on 12/16/16. ($469/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 1 baths, 3,500 sq.ft. triplex loft with 50 ft. ceilings located near Hamilton Park
2. Union City: 3312 Hudson Avenue Unit 12J; sold for $485,000 on 12/2/16. ($475/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,020 sq.ft. layout with 1 car parking, direct NYC views
1. Hoboken: 213 Adams St. Unit 2; sold for $2,190,000 on 12/19/16. ($664/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3,300 sq.ft. new construction duplex layout with private roof deck and 1 car parking
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Want to Sell Your Own Condo for Top Dollar?
If you have a unit that has many of the same features as these highest-selling condominiums — assigned parking, NYC views, plenty of square footage, etc. — our team will help you earn top dollar for your property. Find out what your condo is worth in today’s market, then list your property with us.
Considering Living on the Hudson?
There are several ways to find your ideal condo in Hudson County. You can search by price and special features on my easy-to-use search page, or you can pick from unique search options like the most expensive properties and Jersey City condos with NYC views. When you see a unit you like, act quickly — Hudson County condos are never on the market long! Contact us to schedule a showing.
Or Thinking of Moving to the Suburbs?
My new website, MovingToTheSuburbs.com, has everything you need to know about buying a home in the New Jersey suburbs, including Westfield, Cranford, and Mahwah. Contact me if you want to learn more about suburban life.