Have you been thinking about selling your Hudson County condo? The average sales value is $729,081 for condos in Hoboken and $718,255 for condos in Downtown Jersey City. Our September 2016 real estate market report has more information about current market conditions.
Top Condo Sales for September 2016
10. Bayonne: 87C West 9th St. Unit C; sold for $300,000 on 9/29/16. ($183/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 1,640 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking
9. Secaucus: 777 B 1st St. Unit B; sold for $619,000 on 9/9/16. ($206/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sq.ft. new construction town-house layout with 2 car parking
8. Guttenberg: 52 Lydia Dr., Bulls Ferry; sold for $770,000 on 9/16/16. ($359/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,146 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking & NYC views
7. Union City: 3312 Hudson Avenue Unit PH6; sold for $619,000 on 9/9/16. ($379/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,632 sq.ft. new construction layout with private roof deck access & 1 car garage parking
6. North Bergen: 8100 River Road Unit 805, The Watermark; sold for $705,000 on 9/2/16. ($463/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,523 sq.ft. layout with 2 car parking and NYC & Hudson River views
5. Edgewater: 626 Undercliff Avenue; sold for $1,160,000 on 9/6/16. ($559/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,074 sq.ft. layout with direct Hudson River/NYC views and 2 car parking
4. West New York: 26 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 300, Hudson Club; sold for $1,150,000 on 9/16/16. ($766/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,501 sq.ft. layout with 1 car parking & direct NYC/Hudson River views
3. Hoboken: 130 Park Avenue Unit 3B; sold for $1,970,000 on 9/28/16. ($949/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms + Den, 3 baths, 2,075 sq.ft. layout with 200 sq.ft. private balcony & 1 car parking
2. Weehawken: 1200 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 308, The Avenue Collection; sold for $2,790,000 on 9/22/16. ($1,208/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,309 sq.ft. new construction layout with 2 car parking & Hudson River/NYC views
1. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit PH4503, 77 Hudson; sold for $1,770,000 on 9/30/16. ($1,304/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,357 sq.ft. Penthouse layout with direct Hudson River & NYC views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Do you want to receive top dollar for the sale of your own Hudson County condominium? Does your unit have many of the same features as these highest-selling units? Find out the value of your property, and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.
Considering Investing in a Hudson County Condo?
If you’re considering purchasing a condominium in Hudson County, I have provided easy-to-use condo search options to search properties by price, number of bedrooms, or popular amenities, such as Hoboken condos near PATH or Jersey City condos with parking.