Hudson County real estate continues to be sought after for its investment potential. In the August 2016 condo market update, we saw that average condominium sales values increased between August 2015 and August 2016, with the average sales price to list price ratio at 99.6% for both Hoboken condos and Downtown Jersey City condos.
The following ten properties were the highest-selling condos in each area of Hudson County in August 2016. Did a recently sold property in your condo building or community make the list?
Top Condo Sales for August 2016
10. Bayonne: 8 Marina Dr.; sold for $349,999 on 8/12/16. ($189/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,850 sq.ft. triplex layout with 2 car parking
9. Secaucus: 23 Village Place Unit 14; sold for $720,000 on 8/31/16. ($199/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,615 sq.ft. town-house layout with 3 car parking
8. Union City: 180 19th St. Unit 1; sold for $485,500 on 8/12/16. ($323/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,500 sq.ft. layout with 2 terraces and 1 car garage parking
7. West New York: 427 Newburgh Ct., Jacobs Ferry; sold for $900,000 on 8/4/16. ($390/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,305 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking & NYC views
6. Weehawken: 34 Regency Place, Brownstones at Port Imperial; sold for $2,325,000 on 8/31/16. ($484/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, 4,800 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking & direct Hudson River & NYC views
5. Guttenberg: 47 Lydia Ct., Bulls Ferry; sold for $700,000 on 8/25/16. ($485/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,444 town-house layout with 2 car parking & direct NYC & Hudson River views
4. North Bergen: 8100 River Road Unit 811, The Watermark; sold for $1,144,250 on 8/26/16. ($582/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1,966 sq.ft. layout with 2 car parking and NYC & Hudson River views
3. Edgewater: 9 Somerset Lane Unit 120, The Pearl; sold for $1,850,000 on 8/8/16. ($686/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,696 sq.ft. layout with Hudson River/NYC views and 1 car parking
2. Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 808, Maxwell Place; sold for $1,850,000 on 8/4/16. ($954/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms + Den, 3 baths, 1,939 sq.ft. layout with NYC views, a private terrace & 1 car parking
1. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit 4407, 77 Hudson; sold for $1,570,000 on 8/30/16. ($1,290/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,217 sq.ft. Penthouse layout with direct Hudson River & NYC views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Maximize Your Return with Walter Burns
Do you want to receive top dollar for the sale of your own condo? Does your property have similar features as these highest-selling Hudson County condos? If you desire superior results when you sell your property, list your condo with us. Get started by determining your condo’s value in today’s market.
Considering Purchasing a Hudson County Condo?
If you have been thinking about investing in a condominium in Hudson County, I have provided easy-to-use condo search options to find properties by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features, such as Jersey City condos with parking or a Hoboken condos with a Manhattan view.
In a matter of weeks, you could be watching the sun set over the Manhattan skyline from the comfort of your living room. But act now — these units are never on the market for long! Contact us today to schedule a showing.