If you have been thinking about purchasing a condo in Hudson County, now is the best time to do so.
The real estate market is thriving. Condominiums are increasing in value and leaving little room for negotiation, giving sellers the chance to earn the highest return possible. As we discussed in our latest Hudson County market report, the average sales value for Hoboken condos increased 13% over last year to $716,462, while the average sales value for Downtown Jersey City condos increased 12.6% over last year to $706,199.
How do the highest-selling condos in Hudson County compare to these average sales values? Let’s take a look at the latest data for the top condominium sales.
Top Condo Sales for May 2016
10. North Bergen: 7430 Kennedy Blvd Unit 304; sold for $200,000 on 5/26/16. ($176/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,139 sq.ft. layout with central A/C & 1 car parking
9. Bayonne: 47 Boatworks Dr.; sold for $375,000 on 5/17/16. ($188/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sq.ft. triplex town-house layout with 2 car parking
8. Secaucus: 775 B 1st St.; sold for $619,000 on 5/23/16. ($206/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sq.ft. new construction town-house condo with 2 car parking
7. Union City: 180 19th St. Unit 3; sold for $590,000 on 5/6/16. ($383/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,541 sq.ft. modern layout with 621 sq.ft. private roof terrace & 2 car parking
6. West New York: 333 Oswego Ct., Jacobs Ferry; sold for $750,000 on 5/17/16. ($401/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,872 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking
5. Guttenberg: 23 Lydia Dr., Bulls Ferry; sold for $904,500 on 5/31/16. ($421/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,146 town-house layout with 2 car parking and direct Hudson River & NYC views
4. Weehawken: 16 Henley Place, Henley on Hudson; sold for $2,250,000 on 5/2/16. ($776/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 half baths, 2,900 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car garage parking & direct NYC/Hudson River views
3. Edgewater: 9 Somerset Lane Unit 415, The Pearl; sold for $1,350,000 on 5/21/16. ($864/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,562 sq.ft. new construction condo with NYC & Hudson River views & 1 car parking
2. Hoboken: 1025 Maxwell Lane Unit 202, Maxwell Place; sold for $1,848,000 on 5/16/16. ($1,164/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,588 sq.ft. layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views & 2 terraces
1. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit 3204/05, 77 Hudson; sold for $2,460,000 on 5/5/16. ($1,309/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms + office, 2.5 baths, 1,880 sq.ft. east facing layout with direct Hudson River & NYC views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Choose Your Investment in Hudson County
To understand what’s truly special about properties like these, you need to see them for yourself. Contact us today to schedule a showing!
If you’re considering purchasing a condominium in Hudson County, I have provided easy-to-use search options to search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features, including pre-construction condominiums and a Manhattan view. But these units are never on the market for long. If you see a property you like, contact us.
We Can Sell Your Condo for Top Dollar
Do you want to receive top dollar when you sell your condo in Hudson County? Does your unit have many of the same features as these highest-selling condominiums? Find out the value of your property, and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.