As we mentioned in our previous Hudson County condo market report, condos in this area are in high demand, and we saw an increase in the average condo sales values and sales price to list price ratios for Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City condos.
Let’s see which condos recently sold for the highest price in Hudson County.
Top Hudson County Condo Sales for February 2016
10. Bayonne: 200 Park Avenue Unit A-3; sold for $150,000 on 2/26/16. ($156/sq. ft.)
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 964 sq.ft. contemporary layout with private balcony & 1 car parking
9. Secaucus: 23 Village Place Unit 1; sold for $750,000 on 2/4/16. ($249/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,018 sq.ft. new construction town-house condo with 3 car parking
8. Union City: 4301 Park Avenue Unit 9D; sold for $385,000 on 2/29/16. ($320/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,203 sq.ft. modern layout with 1 car parking
7. Guttenberg: 22 Lydia Drive, Bulls Ferry; sold for $860,000 on 2/2/16. ($401/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,146 sq.ft town-house layout with panoramic NYC views
6. North Bergen: 8100 River Rd. Unit 1213, The Watermark; sold for $690,000 on 2/17/16. ($502/sq. ft.)
2 bedroom, 2 baths, 1,375 sq.ft. layout with floor to ceiling windows, NYC views & 1 car parking
5. West New York: 442 Albany Court, Jacobs Ferry; sold for $1,615,000 on 2/11/16. ($577/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 2,800 sq.ft. Hudson River waterfront town-house layout with 3 car parking & Hudson River/NYC views
4. Weehawken: 7 Regency Place, Brownstones at Port Imperial; sold for $1,675,000 on 2/29/16. ($620/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, 2,700 sq.ft. Hudson River waterfront town-house layout with 2 car parking & NYC/Hudson River views
3. Edgewater: 9 Somerset Lane Unit 315, The Pearl; sold for $1,300,000 on 2/25/16. ($838/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,551 sq.ft. modern layout with unobstructed NYC views
2. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit 3803, 77 Hudson; sold for $1,740,000 on 2/5/16. ($1,152/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,510 sq.ft. north/east layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views & parking for 2 cars
1. Hoboken: 225 River St. Unit 1901, W Hotel & Residences; sold for $2,500,000 on 2/11/16. ($1,316/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,900 sq.ft. north/east layout with panoramic NYC views & valet parking for 1 car
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Sell Your Hudson County Condo with the Experts
To understand what’s truly special about properties like these, you need to see them for yourself. Contact us today and we can schedule a showing.
Do you want to receive top dollar for the sale of your own Hudson County condominium? Does your unit have many of the same features as these Hudson County condos? Learn the value of your property in today’s market, and list your condo with us to get the results you’re looking for.
Now is the Time to Invest in a Hudson County Condo
If you’re considering purchasing a condominium in Hudson County, I have provided easy-to-use search options to search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features such as pre-construction condominiums or a Manhattan view. In a matter of weeks, you could be watching the sun set over the Manhattan skyline from the comfort of your living room.
But act now — these units are never on the market for long!