Thanksgiving and Black Friday have come and gone, and as the end of the year approaches, many people take time to reflect on the year that has passed.
In Hudson County, this past year in real estate has been marked with an upward trend in property values; to reflect on the real estate market from this past month, we have seen that sales values have kept increasing, and low supply and high demand have left very little room for negotiation.
In light of these trends, we’re going to take a look at the latest top-selling properties in these Hudson County communities.
Top 10 Highest Selling Condos, October 2015
10. Bayonne: 4 Marina Drive; sold for $360,000 on 10/30/15. ($200/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sq.ft. townhouse layout with 2 car parking
9. North Bergen: 7855 Blvd. East Unit 15J; sold for $570,000 on 10/29/15. ($348/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,640 sq.ft. layout with private balcony & Hudson River/NYC views
8. Union City: 3312 Hudson Ave. Unit PH5; sold for $595,000 on 10/29/15. ($441/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,350 sq.ft. layout with 1 car parking
7. Secaucus: 23 Village Place, Unit 21; sold for $605,000 on 10/23/15. ($216/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,800 sq.ft. new construction town-house condo with 3 car parking
6. Weehawken: 550-564 Gregory Ave. Unit B7; sold for $710,000 on 10/28/15. ($346/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,050 sq.ft. layout with NYC views & 2 car parking
5. West New York: 20 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 321, Grandview II; sold for $999,999 on 10/22/15. ($532/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,881 sq.ft. layout with 2 car parking & direct NYC/Hudson River views
4. Guttenberg: 14 Lydia Drive, Bulls Ferry; sold for $1,050,000 on 10/9/15. ($489/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,146 sq.ft townhouse layout with NYC views
3. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit 4806, 77 Hudson; sold for $1,520,000 on 10/5/15. ($1,294/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,175 sq.ft. Penthouse layout with south/east views of NYC & Statue of Liberty
2. Edgewater: 9 Somerset Lane Unit PH6, The Pearl; sold for $1,750,000 on 10/30/15. ($860/sq. ft.)
New construction 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,035 sq.ft. Penthouse layout with Hudson River & NYC views
1. Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit TH5, Maxwell Place; sold for $2,500,000 on 10/21/15. ($904/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2,767 sq.ft. east facing townhouse with direct NYC & Hudson River views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Sell Your Condo for Top Dollar with Walter Burns
Does your unit have many of the same features as these highest selling condos? Do you want to receive top dollar when you sell your own Hudson County condominium?
Find out the value of your property to determine a competitive listing price, and list your condo with Walter Burns to get the real estate results you are looking for.
Buying a Condo in Hudson County?
Have these condos caught your eye? Want to find your own property with Manhattan views or in your desired price range? Simply use my easy-to-use search options that let you search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features, including pre-construction condominiums.
But don’t wait — these condos are never on the market for long. If you find a property that interests you, contact us to schedule a showing.