A phenomenal Jersey City condominium, Shore Club offers incredible features and amazing views of the Manhattan skyline and Hudson River. Jersey City home buyers are sure to be impressed by the luxurious atmosphere within this condo’s two 28-story towers.
What Can I Get At Shore Club?
Shore Club residents are surrounded by modern amenities in an open floor-plan layout. With spacious rooms, high ceilings and outstanding views, it’s no wonder so many people want to live in Shore Club. Plus, Shore Club home buyers are treated to exceptional conveniences like:
- Modern Exercise Facilities
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Security and Concierge Services
- Grocery Store Access on the Premises
What Jersey City Amenities Are Close To Shore Club?
- Residents are within walking distance to the PATH and a few minutes from the Holland Tunnel, making transportation around New Jersey and two New York quite simple.
- The Newport Centre, an extensive shopping mall with a movie theater, is about half a mile away.
- Christ Hospital is located 1.5 miles west.
- There are several parks around town, the closest being Newport Green Park. It’s only five minutes away and overlooks the river.
- Residents can find all kinds of restaurants close by. Some of the closest restaurants are located on Washington Boulevard like: Confucius Asian Bistro, Cosi, Dorrian’s Red Hand and Bertucci’s.
Buying or Selling Your Shore Club Condo in Jersey City
If you’re thinking of selling your Jersey City condo, find out how much your condo is worth before putting it up on the market. And be sure to get in touch with our Jersey City, NJ realtors. We can tell you all about home selling strategies and tips on how to bring in home buyers. Contact us today if you’d like to make an appointment.
If you’re looking forward to purchasing a waterfront condo in Jersey City, take a look at available Shore Club listings below. As always, call or email us if you have any questions about buying a condo in Jersey City.