The condos of Maxwell Place offer some of the most luxurious accommodations in Hoboken, NJ. Units feature open floor plans in one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom and studio condominiums that overlook the Hudson River.
Some of the Benefits of Living at Maxwell Place
It’s all about convenience and style. Maxwell Place offers residents incredible perks and beautiful facilities that make it easy for home buyers to unwind after a busy day. Residents can choose to:
- Swim a few laps in the rooftop pool or take a soak in the hot tub.
- Burn off some energy in the on-site gymnasium.
- Admire the rooftop gardens
- Enjoy the benefits of Club Maxwell’s entertainment lounge and theater.
Amenities Around Hoboken’s Maxwell Place
- Transportation couldn’t be made more convenient. Residents can easily get to the Manhattan ferry, or use the Maxwell Place shuttle service to the PATH.
- Maxwell Place Park and Elysian Park are just moments from the condos, right next to the Hudson.
- Stevens Institute of Technology is only half a mile south of Maxwell Place.
- Kings Supermarket, Rite Aid and CVS Pharmacy are just around the corner from Maxwell.
- Hoboken has many great restaurants and bars close by on Harbor Boulevard. You can find Casual Thai, India on the Hudson, Augustino’s and Charritos are all within half of a mile of Maxwell Place.
Sell Your Condo at Maxwell Place
Don’t put your Hoboken condo on the market without knowing what it’s worth! Get a comparative market analysis to know how to price your Maxwell Place unit competitively. Contact our Hoboken real estate professionals if you have any questions about selling your condo.
Searching for Hoboken, NJ Real Estate
Don’t get overwhelmed as you go on the hunt for a perfect Hoboken condo. Get in touch with our Hoboken realtors – we can tell you about available Maxwell Place condos (provided below) and show you other units that fit your needs.