Toll Brothers has started to release their latest Hoboken new construction condo projected called 1450 Washington at Hudson Tea. The 157 unit building is located just south of the Hudson Tea Building on the corner of 15th & Washington St.
The steel & concrete building features studio, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + Den, 2 bedroom, & 3 bedroom layouts.
Interior Finishes at 1450 Washington Condos in Hoboken
- Modern kitchens with Bosche stainless steel appliances.
- Large bay windows
- Kohler finishes in the bathrooms
- 9 foot ceilings
- Most layouts include a terrace
- Cat & dog friendly building
Common Amenities at 1450 Washington Condos in Hoboken
- Rooftop community courtyard with BBQ area
- 24 hour concierge
- On-site fitness center
- Shuttle to & from Hoboken PATH Station
- 23,000 sq.ft. of on-site commercial space
- Minutes to Ferry to NYC and Hoboken’s dining and nightlife options.
- Private rooftop decks available at an additional cost.
Parking is available to purchase and will be located just west of the building in the large parking garage where the current Hudson Tea Building residents park.
Expected occupancy will begin in the Spring/Summer of 2012.
****Check out several of the 1450 Washington Street condos for sale.
If you have any additional questions about the 1450 Washington condos, feel free to contact me, Walter Burns.
For the latest in Hoboken real estate news & information, subscribe to Living on the Hudson.