Hoboken 4th of July Fireworks Viewing Locations
While some people leave Hoboken to head to the Jersey Shore or the Hamptons for the 4th of July weekend, many will stay in the area and watch the spectacular Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks which are taking place for the second year in a row on the Hudson River.
Below are the areas in Hoboken where you can view this great fireworks show.
- Pier A Park-Off Sinatra Dr. between 1st & 2nd St
- Frank Sinatra Drive-The entire street will be closed to traffic.
- Maxwell Place Park-Located in front of the condos at Maxwell Place on the Hudson.
- The Shipyard-Located on Sinatra Drive between 15th St. & 12th St.
The following streets will be closed to parking & all vehicle traffic on the 4th of July from 8am to midnight.
- Frank Sinatra Drive from 15th St. to 1st St.
- River Street from Hudson Place to 4th Street
Parking is going to be very difficult on the 4th with many street closures. It is recommended that you take public transportation or use one of Hoboken’s Public Parking Garages.
You can also find PATH train and NJ Transit bus information listed here.
If there are any locations to view the fireworks from which I may have missed, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment! Happy 4th of July!