Local headlines you may have missed regarding Hoboken real estate news & information…plus Gov. Chris Christie to speak in Hoboken about property taxes & a butler inherits 2 apartments at the Dakota in New York.
- New developer takes over Xanadu Mall in the Meadowlands [NJ.com]
- Home prices rising in more metro areas [NAR]
- Gov. Christie to hold town hall meeting on property taxes in Hoboken [NJ.com]
- Hoboken Real Estate Market Update April 2010 [Living on the Hudson]
- Butler inherits 2 apartments at the Dakota in New York City [Wall Street Journal]
- Mortgage rates decline for third consecutive week [Zillow]