I recently had the opportunity to visit the new construction condominium project Aventine in Edgewater NJ. When driving north on River Rd. you can clearly see the architecturally distinct building designed by the firm Architectura. For several weeks the exterior of the building with its angled blue tinted glass windows caught my eye. I can honestly say, the interior of the building is even more impressive. Edgewater condo buyers are in for a treat when they visit Aventine.
Residences of the Aventine Condos in Edgewater
Other condo features include:
- Floor to ceiling glass windows which flood the condos with natural light
- Custom stained hardwood floors
- Central Air conditioning & heating
- All units are wired for cable, phone, internet, & audio surround sound.
- Washer/Dryer in each unit.
- Pre-wired for microshades.
Kitchens & Bathroom at the Aventine Condos in Edgewater
The kitchens features include:
- Caesar Stone counter tops
- LG Kitchen appliances which are energy star rated
- Wood cabinetry with soft-close drawers
- Moen fixtures
- Custom lighting
- Danze Pot-filler facet installed near stove (My personal favorite feature!)
- Wine rack
The bathrooms feature:
- Italian porcelain/ceramic composite tile
- Dual vanity sinks
- A large frame-less glass spa shower. (You think you were at the Canyon Ranch Spa!)
- Custom lighting
- A large soaking tub
Common Amenities at the Aventine Condos in Edgewater
Aventine is following the trend that I am seeing with many boutique condo buildings in the New Jersey Gold Coast area in that they are making use of a virtual doorman. This off-site doorman can screen everyone coming into the building and provide access to residents. Last year the New York Times profiled virtual doorman services.
Other common amenities to the Aventine include:
- On-site parking
- Fitness center
- Resident’s lounge