Overlooking the waters of the Hudson River, Crystal Point is one of Jersey City’s most stunning condominiums. Condo buyers at Crystal Point can enjoy amazing views of New York City in this forty-two story condo, while enjoying excellent features and incredible conveniences.
What Does Crystal Point Have To Offer?
- Residents have an incredible city view, made even more impressive by the floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies within their units.
- Residents who love to cook are sure to love the exquisite kitchens and updated cabinets.
- When it comes to conveniences, Crystal Point offers so many that residents rarely have to even leave the building. Go for a swim in Crystal Point’s pool or workout in the exercise facility.
- Unwind at the Crystal Point spa, relaxing lounge or kick back and enjoy the game room.
- Crystal Point also offers valet parking and a restaurant in the lobby.
Jersey City Attractions Near Crystal Point
The Newport Centre is a popular shopping destination with businesses that include: Adidas, AT&T, Express, Forever 21, Game Stop, H&M, a movie theater and more. It’s about half of a mile from Crystal Point.
Just a few minutes from the Hudson Bergen Light Rail station.
Even though Crystal Point has its own restaurant, you can go out for a change of pace to many of the dining spots around town that include: Henry’s On the Hudson, Chili’s, Marker’s Restaurant and Vu Restaurant.
Buying or Selling Your Condo In Jersey City’s Crystal Point
If Crystal Point has caught your eye and you want to see it for yourself, please let us know. You can scan available Crystal Point condos for the moment, or ask our Jersey City real estate experts any questions you might have about the home buying process.
If you’re planning to move, it’s always a good idea to research the market before putting your condo up for sale. Make sure you know how much your condo is worth – this will come in handy when you need to price your condo. Contact our Jersey City realtors if you have any questions about selling your home in Jersey City.