Highest Priced Condo Sales in Downtown Jersey City – 2013
The Downtown Jersey City condo market was very active in 2013. Low supply & high demand pushed values up almost 11%. Below are the top 10 Downtown Jersey City condo sales in 2013. Information was gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
What Did $1M+ Buy You in 2013 for a Jersey City Luxury Condo?
- 2 2nd St. #2002, Crystal Point: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 1,91 sq.ft. layout. This north/east corner unit featured floor to ceiling windows & direct Hudson River & NYC views. It sold for $1,710,000 on 12/12/2013. $1,075/sq.ft.
- 2 2nd St. #1803, Crystal Point: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 1,376 condo located on the waterfront. The east facing 2 bedroom had unobstructed views of NYC & a private terrace. It sold for $1,617,500 on 10/23/2013. $1,176/sq.ft,
- 77 Hudson St. #4502, 77 Hudson: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,504 sq.ft. The high floor east facing layout had panoramic views of NYC. It sold for $1,580,000 on 10/11/2013. $1,051/sq.ft.
- 2 2nd St. #3903, Crystal Point: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 1,373 sq.ft. The high floor 2 bedroom at Crystal Point featured direct NYC & Hudson River views. It sold for $1,460,000 on 9/30/2013. $1,063/sq.ft.
- 2 2nd St. #4202, Crystal Point: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,383 sq.ft. This Penthouse 2 bedroom featured a private balcony and NYC views. It sold for $1,355,000 on 3/25/2013. $980/sq.ft.
- 174 Washington St. #PH-B, Sugar House: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,700 sq.ft. The Penthouse loft 2 bedroom had a north/west exposure & a 1,500 sq.ft. outdoor patio. It sold for $1,345,000 on 6/21/2013. $791/sq.ft,
- 2 2nd St. #705, Crystal Point: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,371 sq.ft. The south/east corner 2 bedroom had direct easy facing NYC views. It sold for $1,255,000 on 6/28/2013. $915/sq.ft.
- 20 Newport Parkway #618, Shore Club: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,020 sq.ft. The triplex condo located in the Newport section of Jersey City featured 230 sq.ft. of outdoor space. It sold for $1,250,000 on 10/25/2013. $619/sq.ft.
- 77 Hudson St. #PH4701, 77 Hudson: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths + Den, 1,680 sq.ft. The unit featured panoramic NYC views and sold for $1,236,000 on 7/26/2013. $736/sq.ft.
- 2 2nd St. #3305, Crystal Point: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,371 sq.ft. The south/east corner layout featured Hudson River, NYC views, and a terrace. It sold for $1,235,000 on 3/28/2013. $901/sq.ft.
Keep Your Finger on the Pulse of the Jersey City Condo Market
For the latest in Jersey City condo sales data and market information, request your copy of the Living On The Hudson Newsletter.