2013 was a great year for Hoboken real estate. The overall market was up about 12% and sales in the $1,000,000 + price range greatly increased. Below are the top 10 Hoboken condo sales for 2013. Information is gathered from the Hudson County MLS.
- 310 Park Ave. #3: 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,023 sq.ft. new construction condo located near the PATH Station. The home featured private elevator in the unit, LEED Gold certified construction, solar panel system & a large private yard. Sold for $1,975,000 on 12/6/2013. $653/sq.ft.
- 1125 Maxwell Lane #1028, Maxwell Place: 2 bedroom, 2 bath, + den corner, 1622 sq.ft waterfront living. The condo featured a north/east corner layout with direct views of the Hudson River & NYC. Sold for $1,950,415 on 10/30/2013. $1,202/sq.ft.
- 1125 Maxwell Lane #1228, Maxwell Place: 2 bedroom, 2 bath, + den corner, 1622 sq.ft Penthouse unit. The top floor north/east corner layout with direct NYC views sold for $1,888,843 on 7/15/2013. $1,165/sq.ft.
- 1025 Maxwell Lane #701, Maxwell Place: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,006 sq.ft. layout. Located on the north/east corner of 1025 Maxwell Lane, the condo had a private balcony & direct NYC views. It sold for $1,825,000 on 7/9/2013. $910/sq.ft.
- 154 Newark St. #2: 5 bedroom, 2 bath, 2,700 sq.ft. new construction. Located near the PATH, this duplex condo featured an elevator & 535 sq.ft. private roof deck. It sold for $1,675,000 on 5/3/2013. $620/sq.ft.
- 1125 Maxwell Lane #332, Maxwell Place: 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1,752 sq.ft waterfront condo. Featuring direct Hudson River & NYC views, it sold for $1,610,000 on 7/31/2013. $919/sq.ft.
- 1125 Maxwell Lane #1025, Maxwell Place: 2 bedroom, 3 bath, + Den, 1,750 sq.ft. layout. The den can be used as a 3rd bedroom & the condo also had NYC views. It sold for $1,595,000 on 12/12/2013. $911/sq.ft.
- 1125 Maxwell Lane #610, Maxwell Place: 3 bedroom, 3 bath, + Den, 1971 sq.ft. modern condo. Layout featured a southern exposure with Hudson River & NYC views. It sold for $1,580,000 on 9/9/2013. $802/sq.ft.
- 1125 Maxwell Lane #1222, Maxwell Place: 3 bedroom, 3 bath, + Den, 1949 sq.ft. layout. Unit had a private balcony with NYC views. It sold for $1,575,000 on 3/15/2013. $808/sq.ft.
- 1101 Bloomfield St. #B: 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,965 sq.ft. layout in the Columbia building. The unit featured 23 ft. ceilings & original moldings. It sold for $1,562,500 on 10/3/2013. $527/sq.ft.
For the latest in Hoboken condo sale & information, sign up for the Living on the Hudson monthly newsletter. Market stats and trends delivered to your inbox monthly.
- Building of the week: 1450 Washington St. in Hoboken
- Then & Now: Hudson Tea Building in Hoboken
- Living on the Hudson Market Newsletter: December 2013