Below are the top 3 most expensive Hoboken condo sales for September 2010. All information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
The Three Most Expensive Hoboken Condo Sales
1. 2 Constitution Court Units PH1 & PH2 – The Constitution. This unique 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 3,600 sq.ft. waterfront condo featured direct New York City views up and down the Hudson River. The property was completely gut renovated & customized with his/her private baths, dressing room, home office & custom kitchen. The condo sold for $2,200,000 on September 10th.
2. 61 Madison St. Unit A. This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2,522 sq.ft. duplex condo featured garage parking, private sundeck with an endless pool and a common courtyard. This property sold for $990,000 on September 30th.
3. 56 Jefferson St. Unit 5A. This condo featured 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2,139 sq.ft. of living space including a 2 car garage and a private rooftop deck. The condo sold for $975,000 on September 1st.
- Jersey City Condo Market Update September 2010
- Hoboken Real Estate Market Update August 2010
- Jersey City Waterfront Condos Maintenance Fees & Taxes
For all the latest in Hoboken real estate news and information, subscribe to Living on the Hudson.