Below are the top 3 most expensive Hoboken condo sales for August 2010. All information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
The Three Most Expensive Hoboken Condo Sales
1. 822 Hudson St. Unit #2: This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,876 sq.ft. parlor level condominium was completely renovated with a new kitchen and baths. It also featured a private deck and sold for $1,050,000 on August 18th.
2. 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 919 – Maxwell Place This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1,328 sq.ft. condo also featured a third room which could be used a home office or den. It had a southern exposure, a partial New York City view, and sold for $887,500 on August 30th.
3. 600 Hudson St. Unit 3A – Union Club – This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo located in this pre-war building on 6th & Hudson St. featured 1,220 sq.ft. of living space. It sold for $685,000 on August 4th.
- Jersey City Waterfront Condos Maintenance Fees & Taxes
- Hoboken Real Estate Market Update July 2010
- Jersey City Condo Market Update July 2010
For all the latest in Hoboken real estate news and information, subscribe to Living on the Hudson.