Below are the top 3 most expensive Hoboken condo sales for June 2010. All information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
The Three Most Expensive Hoboken Condo Sales
1. 1425 Garden St. Unit PH B – Garden Street Lofts. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,354 sq.ft. duplex condo featured a 1,400 sq.ft. wrap-around terrace with NYC views and a hot tub which can fit 6 people. This condominium sold for $2,300,000 on June 29th.
2. 206 Willow Ave. Unit #3 – This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,450 sq.ft. duplex condo featured a private elevator into the condo from the 2 car garage. The property also had 2 decks and roof rights. It sold for $1,075,000 on June 2nd.
3. 822 Hudson St. Unit #1 – This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,980 sq.ft. renovated condo featured private access to the yard on a beautiful historic block. The property sold for $1,060,000 on June 11th.
- Trump Plaza Jersey City Reaches 62% Sold
- Jersey City Condo Market Update May 2010
- Hoboken Real Estate Market Update May 2010