There were 72 Hoboken condo sales in April 2010. Here are the top 3 most expensive Hoboken condo sales for April. All information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
The Three Most Expensive Hoboken Condo Sales
1. 1025 Maxwell Lane Unit 312 – Maxwell Place. This 2 bedroom 2.5 bath, 1,920 sq.ft. condo featured a large den that can be used as a 3rd bedroom and a media room. This condominium sold for $1,130,000 on April 1st.
2. 1425 Garden St. Unit PH 7D – Garden Street Lofts. The top 2 & top 3 Hoboken condo sales for April are connected. According to the sales data, it appears the same buyer has bought 2 units which are under each other. I heard that both condos are being combined into one enormous condo in Hoboken’s LEED Certified “Green” condo building. Penthouse 7D featured 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,578 sq.ft. and sold for $975,000 on April 22nd.
3. 1425 Garden St. Unit 6D – Garden Street Lofts. This is the 2nd unit the owner of PH 7D purchased. Unit 6D featured 2 bedroom, 2 baths & 1,571 sq.ft. The condo sold for $950,000 on April 22nd. Once combined, units PH 7D & 6D will be a 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3,149 sq.ft. condominium.
- Aventine Condo Spotlight in Edgewater
- Jersey City Condo Market Update March 2010
- Hoboken Real Estate Market Update March 2010