Below are the top 3 Hoboken condo sales for March 2010. Information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Top 3 Hoboken Condo Sales March 2010
1. 109 Grand St. Unit 206 – Metropolitan Grand. This building is located on 1st & Grand and remain popular due to its large layouts & garage parking. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,500 sq.ft duplex condo featured 4 separate outdoor areas and sold for $950,000 on March 1st.
2. 511 Madison St. Unit 202 – Satori Lofts. The Satori Lofts feature open & modern NYC style loft floor plans with garage parking. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,345 sq.ft. condo featured floor to ceiling windows and sold for $915,000 on March 26th.
3. 904 Jefferson St. Unit 6E – The Westfield. Developed by Fields Construction, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,300 sq.ft. condo featured unobstructed views of New York City & a roof deck. It sold for $712,500 on March 19th.
- Hoboken Real Estate Update February 2010
- Top 3 Most Expensive Hoboken Condo Sales – February 2010
- Gulls Cove Penthouse Spotlight