With condos in Hudson County selling for more than $700,000 on average ($759,590 in Jersey City and $731,107 in Hoboken on average according to the latest sales stats in our January 2017 market report), it’s good to know exactly how much condos are going for.
Top Condo Sales for January 2017
10. Bayonne: 71B Trask Ave.; sold for $374,000 on 1/26/17. ($130/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,866 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking
9. Guttenberg: 7000 Blvd East Unit PH-50G, Galaxy Towers; sold for $599,000 on 1/27/17. ($260/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,300 sq.ft. duplex layout direct views of the Hudson River & Manhattan
8. Union City: 1620 Manhattan Ave. Unit B5; sold for $833,000 on 1/5/17. ($266/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3,130 sq.ft. loft layout with 1 car parking & direct NYC views
7. Secaucus: 179 Sandcastle Key; sold for $486,500 on 1/10/17. ($273/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,780 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking
6. North Bergen: 7855 Blvd East Unit 26I; sold for $608,000 on 1/20/17. ($394/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,542 sq.ft. layout with 120 sq.ft. private terrace & panoramic views of the Hudson River & NYC
5. Weehawken: 23 Regency Place, Brownstones at Port Imperial; sold for $2,200,000 on 1/31/17. ($550/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, 4,000 sq.ft. Hudson River waterfront townhouse with direct NYC views & 3 car parking
4. West New York: 20 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 507, Grandview II; sold for $780,000 on 1/10/17. ($603/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,293 sq.ft. layout with 1 car parking & Hudson River/NYC views
3. Edgewater: 9 Somerset Lane Unit 420, The Pearl; sold for $1,700,000 on 1/31/17. ($631/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,696 sq.ft. layout with unobstructed views of the Hudson River & NYC
2. Hoboken: 401 Jefferson St. Unit 4W; sold for $2,120,800 on 1/23/17. ($800/sq. ft.)
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2,651 sq.ft. new construction duplex layout with 983 sq.ft. wrap around terrace and 1 car parking
1. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit PH-4905, 77 Hudson; sold for $2,475,000 on 1/24/17. ($1,412/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,753 sq.ft. layout with 1 car parking and panoramic Hudson River & NYC views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Maximize Your Return on Investment with Walter Burns
To understand what’s truly special about properties like these, you need to see them for yourself. Contact us today to schedule a showing! If you’re considering purchasing a condominium in Hudson County, I have provided easy-to-use search options to search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features such as pre-construction condominiums or a Manhattan view. In a matter of weeks, you could be watching the sun set over the Manhattan skyline from the comfort of your living room. Act now – these units are never on the market for long!
Do you want to receive top dollar for the sale of your own Hudson County condominium? Does your unit have many of the same features as these condominiums? Find out the value of your property, and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.