As we saw in our latest condo market update earlier this week, the average condo sells for $727,648 ($675/sq.ft.) in Hoboken and $723,171 ($710/sq.ft.) in Downtown Jersey City. What about the highest selling properties? Let’s take a look at the details of the most recent top-dollar sales in Hudson County.
Top Condo Sales for July 2016
10. Bayonne: 53 Boatworks Drive; sold for $355,000 on 7/7/16. ($168/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sq.ft. triplex layout with 2 car parking
9. Secaucus: 777 A 1st St. Unit A; sold for $619,000 on 7/22/16. ($209/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,965 sq.ft. triplex layout with 2 car parking
8. Edgewater: 1178 River Rd; sold for $1,600,000 on 7/12/16. ($267/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 6,000 sq.ft. town-home style layout with 3 car parking
7. Guttenberg: 115 Abbie Court, Bulls Ferry; sold for $580,000 on 7/22/16. ($391/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,482 town-house layout with 2 car parking
6. Union City: 301 Manhattan Avenue Unit 4; sold for $669,000 on 7/28/16. ($429/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,560 sq.ft. layout with large private roof deck, 2 car parking & NYC views
5. North Bergen: 8100 River Road Unit 1015, The Watermark; sold for $715,000 on 7/13/16. ($524/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 1,365 sq.ft. layout with 2 car parking and NYC & Hudson River views; Ryan Lowney of the Living On The Hudson Team represented the Purchaser
4. West New York: 26 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 135, Hudson Club; sold for $670,000 on 7/15/16. ($548/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,222 sq.ft. layout with 2 car parking & direct NYC & Hudson River views
3. Weehawken: 4 Regency Place, Brownstones at Port Imperial; sold for $1,600,000 on 7/8/16. ($595/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, 2,690 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking & direct Hudson River & NYC views
2. Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 700, Maxwell Place; sold for $2,500,000 on 7/25/16. ($1,305/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms + Den, 2.5 baths, 1,915 sq.ft. layout with direct Hudson River & NYC views & 1 car parking
1. Downtown Jersey City: 2 2nd St. Unit 2805, Crystal Point; sold for $1,900,000 on 7/27/16. ($1,386/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,371 sq.ft. south/east corner layout with direct Hudson River & NYC views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Sell Your Condo with the Hudson County Real Estate Experts
Whether you’re planning to sell your condo soon or are just interested in how your investment is doing, researching the real estate market is a great place to start. Find the value of your property in today’s market by signing up for a confidential phone review.
Do you want to receive top dollar for the sale of your own Hudson County condominium? Does your unit have many of the same features as these top-selling condos? List your condo with us to get the results you’re looking for.