The summer condominium market is hot in Hudson County. Average sales values have been increasing, and today’s market is ideal for investment.
In our latest market update, we saw that Hoboken condos sold on average for $717,328 and Downtown Jersey City condos sold on average for $720,263. But which properties sold for the most money in Hudson County? Let’s take a look at the latest real estate sales.
Top Condo Sales for June 2016
10. Bayonne: 801 Avenue C Unit A1; sold for $225,000 on 6/27/16. ($139/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,615 sq.ft. layout with 2 car parking
9. Secaucus: 621 Sanderling Court; sold for $515,000 on 6/3/16. ($233/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,207 sq.ft. one floor layout with 2 car parking
8. North Bergen: 7855 Blvd East Unit 11C; sold for $680,000 on 6/12/16. ($320/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,128 sq.ft. layout with NYC & Hudson River views
7. Edgewater: 127 Hudson Cove, Hudson Cove; sold for $1,290,000 on 6/30/16. ($389/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,320 sq.ft. town-home style layout with 3 car parking
6. West New York: 509 Harbor Place, Jacobs Ferry; sold for $1,375,000 on 6/3/16. ($414/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 3,320 sq.ft. town-house layout with 3 car parking & direct NYC & Hudson River views
5. Union City: 215-217 Manhattan Avenue Unit 2A; sold for $730,000 on 6/22/16. ($430/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,696 sq.ft. contemporary layout with large balcony, 2 car parking & NYC views
4. Guttenberg: 40 Lydia Dr., Bulls Ferry; sold for $739,000 on 6/30/16. ($512/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,444 town-house layout with 2 car parking and direct Hudson River & NYC views; Ryan Lowney of the Living On The Hudson Team represented the purchaser
3. Weehawken: 23 Cambridge Place, Henley on Hudson; sold for $957,000 on 6/2/16. ($515/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,860 sq.ft. duplex layout with 1 car garage parking
2. Hoboken: 1425 Garden St. Unit 601, Garden Street Lofts; sold for $2,600,000 on 6/21/16. ($1,224/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,124 sq.ft. duplex layout with 1,300 sq.ft. wrap around wood deck & 1 car garage parking
1. Downtown Jersey City: 2 2nd St. Unit 3805, Crystal Point; sold for $2,150,000 on 6/8/16. ($1,568/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,371 sq.ft. south/east corner layout with direct Hudson River & NYC views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Could Your Condo be the Next Top Seller?
Do you want to receive top dollar when you sell your condo in Hudson County? Does your property have many of the same features as these highest-selling condominiums? Learn the value of your property, and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.