There seems to be no end to the good news for Hudson County condo buyers, sellers, owners, and investors.
In our latest Hudson County condo market report, we saw that the average sales value for Hoboken condos is $718,288 (a 15% increase over April 2015) and the average sales value for Downtown Jersey City condos is $705,420 (a 13.9% increase over April 2015). Hudson County condo sellers are able to make a high return on their investment, as high demand and low supply leave little room for negotiation.
These properties made the latest list of the top condo sales in Hudson County. How does your own condominium compare?
Top Hudson County Condo Sales for April 2016
10. Bayonne: 5 Elco Ct. Unit 5; sold for $330,000 on 4/29/16. ($183/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sq.ft. modern layout with 2 car parking
9. Secaucus: 11 Marina Key; sold for $372,000 on 4/1/16. ($257/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,450 sq.ft. town-house condo with water view
8. Edgewater: 1240 River Rd. Unit A; sold for $1,350,000 on 4/13/16. ($347/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,886 sq.ft. contemporary town-house with 2 car parking & NYC views
7. Union City: 4301 Park Ave. Unit 6C; sold for $385,000 on 4/8/16. ($376/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,025 sq.ft. contemporary layout with Empire State Building views
6. Weehawken: 600 Harbor Blvd Unit 851, Riva Pointe; sold for $590,000 on 4/15/16. ($415/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,421 sq.ft. duplex layout with 1 car parking & NYC/Hudson River views
5. Guttenberg: 18 Lydia Dr., Bulls Ferry; sold for $910,000 on 4/7/16. ($424/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,146 town-house layout with 2 car parking and Hudson River & NYC views
4. North Bergen: 8100 River Rd. Unit 505, The Watermark; sold for $690,000 on 4/18/16. ($453/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,523 sq.ft. layout with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, NYC views & 2 car parking
3. West New York: 26 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 420, Hudson Club; sold for $809,000 on 4/22/16. ($489/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms + Loft, 2 baths, 1,653 sq.ft. layout with 20 ft. ceilings & South/West exposure
2. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit 3203, 77 Hudson; sold for $1,745,000 on 4/4/16. ($1,156/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,510 sq.ft. North/East layout with Hudson River & NYC views; Ryan Lowney of the Living On The Hudson Team represented the Purchaser
1. Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 1101, Maxwell Place; sold for $2,600,000 on 4/29/16. ($1,358/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,915 sq.ft. layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Did Your Condo Building Make This List?
Does your unit have many of the same features as these condominiums? Do you also want to receive top dollar when you sell your own Hudson County condo? Your unit could make this list. Find out the value of your property and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.
Invest in One of Hudson County’s Best Addresses
It takes an in-person viewing to truly understand why these Hudson County condos are top sellers. Contact us today to schedule a showing!
There are plenty of opportunities for investment in Hudson County, and you can easily search for the best addresses using my easy-to-use search options or browsing condos with unique features, such as pre-construction condominiums or a Manhattan view. If you are considering buying a condo in Hudson County, act now; these units are never on the market for long.