The market is hot for Downtown Jersey City and Hoboken condos, as well as other condominiums in the Hudson County area.
In our latest Hudson County condo market update, we saw that the average sales value for a condo in Hoboken was $710,602 and the average sales value for a condo in Downtown Jersey City was $692,709. But Hudson County’s top-selling condos easily surpassed these values. Let’s find out which buildings made this month’s list of the top 10 highest selling condos.
Top Hudson County Condo Sales, March 2016
10. Secaucus: 6 Kiesewetter Lane Unit 2; sold for $590,000 on 3/23/16. ($211/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,800 sq.ft. newer construction town-house condo with private backyard & 2 car parking
9. Bayonne: 206 Avenue A Unit 2; sold for $305,000 on 3/16/16. ($219/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,395 sq.ft. contemporary layout with 2 car parking
8. Guttenberg: 7000 Blvd East Unit 46C, Galaxy Towers; sold for $445,000 on 3/3/16. ($288/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,546 layout with NYC views in doorman building
7. Union City: 3312 Hudson Ave. Unit 8B; sold for $394,000 on 3/31/16. ($347/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,136 sq.ft. modern layout in doorman building
6. West New York: 436 Albany Court, Jacobs Ferry; sold for $939,000 on 3/17/16. ($407/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,305 sq.ft. town-house layout with 2 car parking & NYC views
5. Edgewater: 33 Marquis Ct; sold for $895,000 on 3/15/16. ($464/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1,930 sq.ft. contemporary town-house with 2 car parking & NYC views
4. Weehawken: 600 Harbor Blvd Unit 1009, Riva Pointe; sold for $635,000 on 3/22/16. ($465/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,365 sq.ft. duplex layout with 1 car parking & NYC/Hudson River views
3. North Bergen: 8100 River Rd. Unit 1003, The Watermark; sold for $730,000 on 3/4/16. ($477/sq. ft.)
2 bedroom, 2 baths, 1,523 sq.ft. layout with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, NYC views & 1 car parking
2. Downtown Jersey City: 304 Pavonia Ave. Unit 301; sold for $1,495,000 on 3/14/16. ($577/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2,590 sq.ft. duplex layout with 30ft ceilings in the living room
1. Hoboken: 901 Hudson St. Unit W; sold for $2,300,000 on 3/23/16. ($604/sq. ft.)
5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3,805 sq.ft. condominium town-house on historic Hudson St.
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Did Your Building Make This List?
Do you want to receive top dollar for the sale of your own Hudson County condominium? Does your unit have many of the same features as these condominiums? Find out the value of your property, and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.
Searching for Hudson County’s Best Addresses?
To understand what’s truly special about properties like these, you need to see them for yourself. Contact us today to schedule a showing!
If you’re considering purchasing a condominium in Hudson County, I have provided easy-to-use search options to search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features such as pre-construction condominiums or a Manhattan view. In a matter of weeks, you could be watching the sun set over the Manhattan skyline from the comfort of your living room. Act now – these units are never on the market for long!