The latest market data shows that Hudson County condos are in high demand but in low supply, and properties are selling for top dollar close to listing price.
Curious about which buildings had the highest selling condos? Find out in our latest top 10 Hudson County condos sold report.
Top Condo Sales for January 2016
10. Bayonne: 604-606 Avenue A Unit 1; sold for $332,500 on 1/14/16. ($222/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 1,500 sq.ft. triplex layout with private balcony & 2 car parking
9. Guttenberg: 7002 Blvd East Unit 31C, Galaxy Towers; sold for $450,000 on 1/28/16. ($250/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,798 sq.ft layout with unobstructed NYC views
8. Secaucus: 23 Village Place Unit 4; sold for $800,000 on 1/6/16. ($265/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,018 sq.ft. new construction town-house condo with 3 car parking
7. North Bergen: 7855 Blvd East Unit 16D; sold for $385,000 on 1/14/16. ($296/sq. ft.)
1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sq.ft. layout with private terrace & south/east view of the Hudson River & NYC
6. Union City: 4315 Park Avenue Unit 3F; sold for $349,000 on 1/21/2016. ($333/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,047 sq.ft. modern layout with 1 car parking
5. West New York: 20 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 433, Grandview II; sold for $815,000 on 1/19/16. ($588/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,385 sq.ft. layout with private terrace & Hudson River/NYC views & 1 car parking
4. Weehawken: 38 Oxford Landing, Henley on Hudson; sold for $1,276,000 on 1/16/16. ($648/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,970 sq.ft. duplex layout with 1 car parking & NYC/Hudson River views
3. Edgewater: 9 Somerset Lane Unit 515, The Pearl; sold for $1,350,000 on 1/5/16. ($864/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,562 sq.ft. modern layout with unobstructed NYC views
2. Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit TH8, Maxwell Place; sold for $2,550,000 on 1/29/16. ($943/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms + Den, 4 full baths, 2,703 sq.ft. triplex layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views & 1 car garage parking
1. Downtown Jersey City: 174 Washington St. Unit PH-H, Sugar House; sold for $2,160,000 on 1/21/16. ($1,234/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,750 sq.ft. Penthouse layout with 450 sq.ft. private terrace & NYC & Statue of Liberty views
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
What is Your Investment Worth?
Do you want to receive top dollar for selling your own Hudson County condominium? Does your property have many of the same features as these highest selling condominiums? Learn the value of your property and list with us to get the results you are looking for.
Easily Find the Best Condo in Hudson County
Hudson County condos offer the perfect opportunity for investment. If you’re considering purchasing a condominium in Hudson County, I have provided easy-to-use search options to search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features such as pre-construction condominiums or a properties with a Manhattan view.
But act now, because these units are never on the market for long! Contact us when you want to request a showing.