In our previous condo market report, we saw that December 2015 brought higher sales values and fewer closed condo sales in Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City, finishing off the year with average sales values of $693,572 and $676,617 respectively. Due to low supply and high demand, there was little room for negotiating.
Want to know which Hudson County condos sold for the highest price in each area at the end of the year? Here are the top ten.
The Top Condo Sales for December 2015
10. Bayonne: 201 West 30th St. Unit 405; sold for $310,000 on 12/15/15. ($237/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,307 sq.ft. modern layout with 2 car parking
9 .Weehawken: 49 West 19th St Unit 4; sold for $630,000 on 12/17/15. ($242/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,600 sq.ft. triplex layout townhouse with private 200 sq.ft. garage
8. Secaucus: 23 Village Place Unit 2; sold for $800,000 on 12/31/15. ($265/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,018 sq.ft. new construction town-house condo with 3 car parking
7 .Edgewater: 24 Casta Lane; sold for $1,240,000 on 12/10/15. ($288/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4,300 sq.ft. modern town-house with private elevator to rooftop terrace with NYC views & 2 car garage parking
6. Union City: 310 6th St. Unit 2; sold for $665,000 on 12/28/2015. ($361/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1,842 sq.ft. duplex layout with private yard and 1 car parking
5. Guttenberg: 104 Abbie Court, Bulls Ferry; sold for $646,500 on 12/7/15. ($366/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms + loft, 2.5 baths, 1,764 sq.ft duplex layout with private balcony & 2 car parking
4. West New York: 22 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 422, Grandview I; sold for $925,000 on 12/11/15. ($583/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,587 sq.ft. duplex layout with Hudson River & NYC views & 2 car parking
3. North Bergen: 8100 River Rd. Unit 718, The Watermark; sold for $1,080,000 on 12/4/15. ($589/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, + Den, 1,835 sq.ft. layout with full Hudson River & NYC views
2. Hoboken: 216 Bloomfield St. Unit A; sold for $3,300,000 on 12/14/15. ($766/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4,308 sq.ft. triplex layout with 467 sq.ft. of outdoor space & 2 car garage parking
1. Downtown Jersey City: 2 2nd St. Unit 4102, Crystal Point; sold for $2,015,000 on 12/23/15. ($1,457/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,383 sq.ft. Penthouse layout with panoramic views of the Hudson River & NYC
Data Source: Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Sell Your Own Hudson County Condo for Top Dollar
Do you want to receive top dollar for the sale of your own Hudson County condominium? Does your unit have many of the same features as these highest selling condominiums? Let us help you make the most of your investment and sell your property for top dollar. Find out the value of your property here and list with us to get the results you’re looking for.