A few days ago, we saw that the Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City condo markets are doing well, with increasing condo sales prices and a consistently small margin for negotiating.
Today, we will be looking at which recently sold properties topped the list of the highest selling condos in Hudson County last month.
September 2015’s Top 10 Highest Selling Condos
10. Bayonne: 28 Boatworks Drive; sold for $320,000 on 9/9/15. ($178/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sq.ft. townhouse layout with 2 car parking
9. Guttenberg: 7000 Blvd East Unit 29B, Galaxy Towers; sold for $350,000 on 9/21/15. ($195/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,798 sq.ft layout with direct Hudson River & NYC views
8. Union City: 140 36th St. Unit 303; sold for $463,000 on 9/30/2015. ($367/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,260 sq.ft. duplex layout with 2 car parking
7. North Bergen: 7435 Blvd East Unit 55; sold for $620,000 on 9/28/15. ($443/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sq.ft. duplex layout with private 3,000 sq.ft terrace, Hudson River & NYC views & 1 car parking
6. Weehawken: 600 Harbor Blvd Unit 1039, Riva Pointe; sold for $634,000 on 9/3/15. ($464/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,365 sq.ft. duplex layout with unobstructed Hudson River & NYC views
5. Secaucus: 23 Village Place, Unit 17; sold for $659,000 on 9/15/15. ($228/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,887 sq.ft. new construction town-house condo with 3 car parking
4. West New York: 248 Brower Court, Jacobs Ferry; sold for $782,500 on 9/16/15. ($356/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sq.ft. townhouse layout with 2 car parking
3. Edgewater: 144 Hudson Cove, Hudson Cove; sold for $1,100,000 on 9/21/15. ($336/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,275 sq.ft. town-home with 2 car parking
2. Hoboken: 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 800, Maxwell Place; sold for $2,611,995 on 9/16/15. ($1,364/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms + 2 dens, 2.5 baths, 1,915 sq.ft. south/east corner layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views
1. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit PH 4704, 77 Hudson; sold for $2,630,000 on 9/17/15. ($1,252/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,100 sq.ft. layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views
All data courtesy of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Maximize Your Investment on a Hudson County Condo
Condo buildings such as Maxwell Place, 77 Hudson, and Jacobs Ferry have had several properties in past months consistently make the top-selling condos list. Do you have a condo in one of these buildings and want your own condo to sell for top dollar? Learn the value of your Hudson County condo and list your property with me to get the real estate results you are looking for.
And if you’re thinking of purchasing a Hudson County condo, I have provided easy-to-use search options to let you search by price, number of bedrooms, or unique features such as pre-construction condominiums or a Manhattan view. Have you already found the home of your dreams in Hudson County? Contact us today to schedule a showing.