Summer is giving way to fall and temperatures are falling, but that doesn’t mean the real estate market in Hudson County is following suit. Condos are still as hot as ever, selling for well over $1 million in several areas, including in Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City.
Today we’re counting down the highest selling condos in Hudson County to see how the condo market is doing in our area.
Highest Condo Sales in Hudson County
These condos have made our latest list of top-selling condos in the Hudson County area, ranging in price from just under $350,000 to well over $1 million, featuring amenities like terraces, appealing NYC views, and parking spaces.
Let’s see the condos that made our latest Top 10 Highest Selling list.
August 2015 Top 10 Condo Sales By Area
10. Bayonne: 151 Avenue C Unit 201; sold for $330,000 on 8/4/15. ($292/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2 bath, 1,129 sq.ft. condo with wrap around terrace
9. Union City: 203 Palisade Avenue Unit 2; sold for $475,000 on 8/3/2015. ($290/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,639 sq.ft. condo with 1 parking
8. Guttenberg: 114 Abbie Court, Bulls Ferry; sold for $560,000 on 8/3/15. ($378/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,482 sq.ft town-home layout with 2 car parking
7. Secaucus: 23 Village Place, Unit 13; sold for $700,000 on 8/6/15. ($232/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,018 sq.ft. new construction town-house condo with 3 car parking
6. Edgewater: 15 Winterburn Place Unit B; sold for $769,280 on 8/7/15. ($334/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,300 sq.ft. new construction town-home with roof deck featuring NYC views & 2 car parking
5. West New York: 26 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 200, Hudson Club; sold for $927,500 on 8/17/15. ($618/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,501 sq.ft. corner layout with direct east views of NYC & Hudson River
4. North Bergen: 8703 Churchill Rd Unit 1; sold for $1,050,000 on 8/25/15. ($294/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3,575 sq.ft. town-house layout with NYC views & 2 car parking
3 .Weehawken: 36 Regency Place, Brownstones at Port Imperial; sold for $1,610,000 on 8/3/15. ($403/sq. ft.)
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 half baths,4,000 sq.ft. town-house condo with partial NYC views
2. Downtown Jersey City: 77 Hudson St. Unit 4602, 77 Hudson; sold for $1,660,000 on 8/10/15. ($1,099/sq. ft.)
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,510 sq.ft. north/west facing layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views
1. Hoboken: 1025 Maxwell Lane Unit 1200, Maxwell Place; sold for $2,550,000 on 8/11/15. ($1,064/sq. ft.)
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths + 2 dens, 2,396 sq.ft. Penthouse layout with direct NYC & Hudson River views
All data courtesy of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
We Are Your Hudson County Real Estate Experts
What makes these top-selling condos so appealing? The amenities? The NYC views? The square footage? To truly understand what makes these properties special, experience them for yourself. Contact us today to schedule a showing!
Easily Search for Your Ideal Home in Hudson County
If you’re considering buying a Hudson County condo, I have provided easy-to-use search options to browse properties by price, number of bedrooms, or unique condo features — including pre-construction condominiums and condos with a Manhattan view. But when you’re seeking your ideal home, act quickly, since these homes are never on the market for long.
Selling Your Condo? List Your Property with Us
Does your home have many of the same features as the top selling condos on our list? Do you want top dollar for the sale of your own Hudson County condominium? Learn the value of your Hudson County condo and list your home with Walter Burns to get the real estate results you’re looking for.