West New York is a charming community right outside of New York City that offers its residents everything from excellent public schools to upscale shopping opportunities.
Plus, since it sits at the highest elevation in Hudson County, residents regularly comment on the incredible views of New York City they get looking right outside their window.
If you’ve been thinking about making West New York your permanent home, then you’ve come to the right Hoboken area real estate site!
Today, I’ll be telling you about one West New York condominium that has gained a reputation over the years for being one of the most desirable condominiums in all of West New York: Jacobs Ferry
West New York Condominiums for Sale
There are 510 townhome condo homes that comprise the Jacobs Ferry community, with the average square living area being about 2,391 square feet.
Right now, condo sellers are asking for an average of $868,299 on Jacobs Ferry condominiums. Here’s all that you get with that sort of price:
- Beautiful landscaping throughout the property, including a courtyard and tree-lined streets
- Tennis courts
- 2 community swimming pools
- 24-hour security
- Children’s playground
- And more!
Plus, Jacobs Ferry offers an array of floor plan options, meaning that you and your family will likely be able to find a home at this West New York condo that fits your needs perfectly. Here are just some of the floor plans that are offered here:
- Albany Layout: 2 BR, 1-3 Bath, LR, Kitchen, and Family RM, 1250 sq ft
- Essex Layout: 2 BR, 2.5 Bath Plus, Family Room & Loft, TriPlex 2300 sq ft
- Hoboken Layout 3 BR, 3.5 Bath Plus, Family Room, Loft, TriPlex Corner unit on promenade 2850 sq ft featuring 2 garage spots
- Harbor Place Mansion : 2-4 BR, 3 Plus Baths, 2 Car Garage, Large Family RM & Loft area, Private Elevator, 4110 sq ft
And with condos ranging from $595,000 to $3 million, there’s something for every price range to choose from.
Have a bunch of plans for the weekend? No worries! Jacobs Ferry is conveniently located near the NJ Turnpike and Hudson Bergen Light Rail, meaning you’re always within just a short drive from all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs.
Plus several shopping centers are just a short drive away as well.
West New York Real Estate
Need even more reason to invest in a condo at Jacobs Ferry? This impressive community received the 1999 Gold Award winning design “Community of the Year Award”
Until next time,