Below are the top 3 most expensive Hoboken condo sales for May 2010. All information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
The Three Most Expensive Hoboken Condo Sales
1. 225 River St. Unit 2502 – The W Hotel & Residences Hoboken. This 3 bedroom 3.5 bath, 2,367 sq.ft. condo featured north/east views of Manhattan with floor to ceiling windows. This luxury condominium sold for $2,400,000 on May 24th.
2. 213 Madison St. Unit 2 – Madison Commons. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath , 1,950 sq.ft. duplex condo featured a large common yard and garage parking for 3+ cars. It sold for $830,000 on May 5th.
3. 720 Willow Ave. Unit 3 – 720 Willow. This modern new construction condominium featured 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,506 sq.ft. of interior living space, a 280 sq.ft. deck, plus a private elevator into the residence. This condominium sold for $790,000 on May 27th.
- Hoboken Parking Garages
- Hoboken Condo Market Update April 2010
- Aventine Condo Spotlight in Edgewater